No... you have it all wrong. I do not presume that those things that have no known causes do actually have causes. That would be an assumption. Nor do I assume that they do not have causes. We do not know. Why do you have a problem with saying that you don't know?

The first law of thermodynamics does not say that something can not come from nothing. It only says that energy can not be created or destroyed.

I did not agree that we do not have to know everything to know if God exists, but I will agree to that now. All we need to know about is God.

Are you saying that because we always see cause, something that must be causeless has to have created the universe?

I do have no problem with there being an eternity of past events. Nor do I see why you think we would have already happened if it did.

You're using inductive logic here. This is not science you can not "prove" anything with inductive logic. Inductive logic only suggests that things are true. It does not "prove" them. You have proven nothing.

I do not see why god can not have standards less than us.

Lastly, if someone's conscience tells them to do something evil, I do not consider that ugly. I consider that unfortunate and sad.