Re: HighlightsRemixed
http://www.youtube.com/user/HighlightsRemixed

Quote Originally Posted by HighlightsRemixed
Hi. Thanks for your prayers going out for me, which have been received with respect.

The coming war against Iran can hardly be compared to the previous wars fought between Israel and Islamic countries, not only because of its scale and its international consequences, but again, because of all its 'ingredients' almost unavoidably triggering WWIII.

Maybe you're right in stating that the prevention of WWIII is task which rises above the capacity of humanity at the moment, and that a supreme being is needed to achieve so, but that doesn't take away the fact that it still is an honorable attempt to give this goal a collective try, of which the result no one can be sure of before time has told so.

Certainly it is not so that I would like my children to live under rumors of war. Preferably I would like to have them living in what is understood as the 'millennial reign of Christ'.

But if therefore first almost all of the children on earth will have to die in a nuclear Armageddon, needed for such an utopia to become real, I would indeed prefer them to live in the setting of 'many wars', 'every 5 or 10 years'.

Indeed, parents do often have that selfish mentality.

There's no reason at all for me not to love my child, so I do love my child.

Being raised with Christian values in a very respectful way by my lovely parents, sure I would like Christ to visit us again, be it that such a visit wouldn't make things even worse than they already they were.

His message was already more than clearly enough as it was, but Christians prefer to fight in the name of it, rather than to live accordingly to.

But let's presume indeed such a being would again arrive, and this time preventing himself from being killed before having successfully saved humanity, and that he would be able to soon end all wars.

Then still, if therefore first almost all of the children on earth will need to die horrific deaths, to afterwards make it possible for a 'happy' few to live in the 'millennial reign of Christ', I again would prefer the setting of the 'many wars', 'every 5 or 10 years'.

Does that make me love my child in a lesser degree?

Regards, HighlightsRemixed.
However different you think a war would be between Israel and Islam, it would not be WWIII since it would have to surpass WWIII, so it wouldn't so it is only a precursor before the Tribulation. But then the Antichrist presents a false peace treaty, only to break it half way through.

Actually we already know in God's word Jesus said unless He returns we would destroy ourselves. Since Jesus proved He is God, you can trust His words. This is not to say we don't live holy lives as the body of Christ sojourning in this evil world.

If you want the best for your children then you would want the soon return of Christ even though He returns because we are about to destroy ourselves, for the alternative there would be nobody left including your children. You need to think things through properly. The problem is you are not appreciating the consequence of sin. Sin's consequence will not generate your fantasy version of reality.

It is unrighteous to want to prefer the suffering of your children and their children in perpetual wars every 5 or 10 years rather than Jesus returning in the midst of nuclear Armageddon. Far more would be killed under your design.This reveals your flesh is hostile to God's will. You prefer your own way apart from His way. You would not be loving your children and their children with the love of God. Don't you realize, bottom line, you are saying you want to spend eternity in Hell because you reject God's way of doing things?

Do you see how you twist things? Jesus is not returning to cause Armageddon but because of Armageddon, He must return out of His love and mercy to save us. You want Him only to visit? He is here to stay when He returns. You might have missed that point about the fact we would just destroy ourselves again, if that were possible, without His presence.

Christians don't fight in the name of Jesus for where did Jesus ever kill anyone? Do you see how you have the evil spirit in your spirit that relies on sinning bearing false witness? Just like Satan the great accuser! But it is a lie just as yours is. Don't you realize Satan considers you a pawn? He is just using you for his destructive aims. Why take after your father of lies?

The Bible explicitly states 1/3 of all people will die in the Great Tribulation, not as many as you claim would die, so again there is another mistaken assumption on your part. You're filled with errors galore! It is your corrupted thoughts allowing Satan gaining strongholds in your mind that keeps you eternally separated from God.

Thank God there is not an eternity of wars in your world-view. You would rather your grandchildren and their children suffer and son on in perpetuity all because of your self-righteous stance to want another way for immediate gratification. Oh the pride of life! No wonder our days are shortened.

Whenever you put something before God you have an idol for yourself.

"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me" (Matt. 10.37).

You will spend eternity in Hell, and for this, I am very sad for you. Truly.