Re: http://www.youtube.com/user/johnpolanco18

Quote Originally Posted by johnpolanco18
"Think how evil it would be for you to see two people in trouble and not help them"

How weak is god having the oppurtunity and desire to save all men yet is uncapable because of the FALLEN MAN's decrees instead of GOD decree???

My point is: Dont try to use philosophical assumtions about God because we can all use them..

I dont see the connection you say that Im brainwashed. I beleive that it is sufficient for all, but not all will beleive because not all are given by the father. How in the world is that Heretic.. When Jesus said it himself????
You said, "How weak is god having the opportunity and desire to save all men yet is uncapable because of FALLEN MAN's decree instead of God's decree?"

God has the desire to save all men not wanting any to perish, and He creates this relational design because He is relational. He gives man free will and sufficient grace. He is fully in control of the whole design, so He saves whosoever is willing. To God it is not an opportunity for He has already organized it all as His perfect design. He knows what's going to happen. He knows all our free-choices and has supplied us all with sufficient grace. Who's opportunity is it? For man who is born into sin it is an opportunity to be saved because God provides sufficient grace to all men. You are passing up a wonderful opportunity to be saved by grace throught faith, not by assuming regeneration lest any man should boast.

What is God's decree? God's decree is that He wants all to be saved but will only save those who receive what His Son did for them on the cross. Your decree is to refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated so God will send you to Hell. You can assume all you want you were irresistibly regenerated, but God won't save you your way since it was without repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.

God's decree is that all who are willing will be saved by grace. His decree need not be mutually exclusive of giving man the right to choose or as you put it, to decree.

Ask yourself why not all are given by the Father? Don't just shut your mind down at that point but ask the question. God loves it when you think and ask questions and listen to your spirit's intuition. God draws all but not all are willing: they "draw back unto perdition" (Heb. 10.39). All the Father gives must be drawn, but not all drawn are given to the Son, because those such as yourself refuse to receive the Lord Jesus as your Savior.

Ask yourself another question. How can grace be sufficient if it is insufficient to give you the choice?

The reason you are brainwashed is because you picked up a Calvinist book, started reading it and did not critically think.

My prayers go out to you.

p.s. please learn to spell or use a spell checker.