I like it how you delete most of my previous posts except the part that you can argue most against. Not only does that make me moderately vexed, but it proves that you can't hold your own ground in this debate and that you can't tell the difference between regular font and italicized font.

The way you set up this website is that you delete my account every time I make a post, so I'm forced to make a new one. Not only that, but I can't reply or quote in any of the already-made threads. The only thing I can do is make a new thread.

So I copy and paste the original message, occasionally cutting out tidbits here and there because I already discussed the issue presented in that particular paragraph, and put everything in italics so you know the difference between what you said and what I said. I make sure that whatever I cut out will still leave your words in their original context. You didn't really have a problem with that before, but the last two posts you did.

Honestly, I think that's fine, maybe it is confusing for you. What you could have done instead of deleting all except one sentence of my post, however, is put them in quotes for me since I could not do that myself (if that is at all possible). It would have taken up very little of your time and everyone would have their way.

Instead of doing that, however, you cut my post down so that the original message has completely vanished. That makes me quite annoyed. Most of my counter-arguments are being completely ignored.

I am, therefore, ending this debate here and now, and not just because I really don't want any more discrimination, and not just because I don't really want to deal with you anymore. You see, both of us are very adamant in what we think is true. In the end, nothing will have happened. I would still be an atheist and you would still be a Christian. If you look up the Nightline face-off on ABC, you will find just that result. The believers remain believers and the non-believers remain non-believers. I honestly feel quite stupid for even continuing this debate with you. I was being foolish. I did it even though I knew what the outcome was going to be.

If this debate has done anything, it has created an even greater rift and created more strife between the two factions. We really don't need this. Christians and atheists need to be united to move society forward. We may not like each other, but we must respect each other.

In moving toward that goal, you must first understand us. Understand who we are, what out philosophy is. Understand that we are not evil despite what your religion says. I beg you to dare to think for yourself, and not just to slap a label on us that Jesus and your god printed out for you. It isn't right, no matter who does it. Doing that creates disunity, which is bad under any circumstance.

Please understand that we want the best for society, we really do (or at least I do, I can't speak for everyone).

Please understand that I have thought my de-conversion process through. It literally took months to finally let go of Christianity. Please know that I felt what I thought to be hell within my heart through this entire process. It was slow, painful, excruciating even, to let go of my preconceived bias, but once I did, I felt freedom. I felt that Christianity was a prison that I had created for myself, and now I can believe whatever I see fit to believe. Please also understand that I am not attacking your religion when I say this. I am just giving you my story.

Last of all, please understand that we are human, just like you. We have hopes and dreams, just like you. We have goals, just like you. We get angry, frustruated, depressed, annoyed, and stressed, just like you. We have our own set of morals, just like you. We have out own philosphy and worldview, just like you. In fact, if you think about it, we aren't really that different. Only on the outside are we different. In essence, we are the same.

Please understand that.