Quote Originally Posted by Sazz
I don't even know if I'd know a miracle when I saw one, or if something else would work too. Finally, for now, I ask you this: what would it take to shake your faith in the uncreated Creator, in the Word?
Even if you received a miracle, maybe you would just shrug it off somehow. Maybe holding out for a miracle is like testing the Lord your God. Maybe just trust Him on His Word He said He would prove Himself through observing nature. In nature we know nothing can happen all by itself, thus it requires a cause, so since the universe can't cause itself, there is only one known available possibility, the uncreated must exist and created. And there can't be an eternity of the past of cause and effects due to the exponential progression of conscience, for mankind would not still be sinning to the extent it still does.

We know where He has revealed Himself specifically in nature because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to explain away the data for the resurrection appearances in various group settings. None can compare to Christ. Whether you like this answer or not this is the proof, so the burden shifts on you which is incumbent upon you to find a way to explain it away if you don't accept it; but if you can't then give your life to Christ. That is being intellectually honest with yourself.

There is nothing that could change my view, because once-saved-always-saved. I know I have God's Spirit in my spirit. I know all my sins have been forgiven and that my old man has died on the cross with Christ. I know I have eternal life and my spirit has be resurrected heavenly. And I know those who refuse Christ, His life, death, deity, resurrection and even, return in Person, are going to go to Hell, because obviously, they can't be with God's own people.