Barack put down the Bible. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he is not a Christian, and that he is a liar when he said he is a Christian. And he reiterates the best advice he takes is from a Muslim. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Christians don't say we are better than everyone else, why bear false witness? But we do know we were chosen by God before the foundations of the world and are not in your position, unsaved and going to hell for calling Jesus a liar. We have accepted the atoning sacrifice paid.

I don't know any Christians that disagree with what I have said to you, so just because someone is religious does not mean they are saved. They still have to accept the ransom paid for their sins. The problem is you may not realize you are sinner, which is delusional to say the least.

Aren't you being ignorant by calling Jesus a liar when you have no evidence for your claim? Or claiming the universe happened all by itself? Why shut your mind down? I encourage you to not shut your mind down anymore. That's just being ignorant.

The burden of the proof is on you to show something in the universe can happen all by itself among trillions of causes and effects. And the burden of the proof is on you to show Jesus was not resurrected with the multiple eyewitness accounts.

As you requested, since you will never post again, there is no need to be a member, so I removed your account.

Guest posting is pointless, since I don't want to waste my time catering to belligerency. If you are genuine, you will register, answer the questions at registration, and seek after the truth with a genuine heart. So far you have not done that because you don't deal with the problem cited about atheism and rejecting the resurrection of Christ.