If You Don't Believe in the Rapture, You are Probably Not a Christian

If you don't believe in the rapture, the Holy Spirit never revealed it to you because you are probably not a Christian. If you don't know about the rapture soon after being saved, then I dare say you probably were not saved to begin with, for Jesus was raptured: "So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven" (Mark 16.19). "And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven" (Luke 24.51; Acts 1.11 and Rev. 1.7 confirm this).

How do the saints get to the throne in 3rd heaven? Not by magic, but by rapture: "stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands" (Rev. 7.9). Many do not have faith to believe this, so they reject the rapture. There are lots of false Christians out there. Be careful! Don't let them deceive you.

At the last trumpet, all who are alive and left will be "caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air" (1 Thess. 4.17). This is rapture.

"Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that [hour] which is to come upon the whole world" (Rev. 3.10). This keeping can not be promised by escaping death, but must be a rapture for those Christians who keep the word of His patience. If a Christian is on Earth, he can not be promised no martyrdom. Therefore, the only way God can make this promise is to rapture.