Quote Originally Posted by Jack McBride
I am being abusive. Look in the mirror. You are trying to upset me and it isn’t working. It appears you are the one getting upset. Don’t get upset Troy. Try being nice. You will feel better.
I am not being abusive like you; I didn't ban you or play a significant role in banning you from racquetball. I love how I wouldn't really need to play in Canadian tournaments, nor does Kane, because the World Seniors and US Open are good enough for me to try to win the 50+. I am lifting weight levels I have never lifted before. It takes a whole year to get yourself ready. I'm using your evil for good.

The reason you are upset is because you know you are sinning and don't want to let go of that sin of being abusive. Whereas I am at peace with a clear conscience before God and man.

[1Pe 3:16, 18-22 KJV] 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. ... 18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. 21 The like figure whereunto [even] baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: 22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

You are sending me lots of messages because you know you have wronged me and I hold you accountable. Your conscience is pricking you.

This has been a great way to lead people to Christ, because non-Christians will look out to those who are atheists and other non-Christians such as yourself how they treat believers in Christ. That's my ultimate aim. People remember and then some give their lives to Christ.

Think about it. 20, 30 years out even more people remember.

Praise the Lord!