Quote Originally Posted by saint
I'm not Roman Catholic, but I am a big Church history student.

Your statement here that the RCC demands that Mary be a co-Redeemer is totally false. While there is a movement within the RCC that would like to make it true-- it is not their official teaching and never has been.

It would be nice if you retracted such a false statement.
Maybe you have not seen what Catholics teach:

Say the Rosary every day...
Pray, pray a lot and offer sacrifices for sinners...
I'm Our Lady of the Rosary.
Only I will be able to help you.
...In the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph."

—Our Lady at Fatima

'only I will be able to help you'. This sounds like un Christian doctrine to me. Only the lord is able to help you, mary cannot help you- she needed a saviour herself.

These are some of the titles catholics call Mary:

Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of Heaven
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of families
Queen of peace.

The true origins of the RCC are pagan.

'About 200 B.C. mystery cults began to appear in Rome just as they had earlier in Greece, from Egypt. Most notable was the Cybele cult centered on Vatican hill ...Associated with the Cybele cult was that of her lover, Attis, Tammuz, see Ezekiel 8:14), Osiris, Dionysus, or Orpheus. The name most known from the mysteries religion was Osiris. He was worshiped as a god of ever-reviving vegetation and life. Born of a virgin, he died and was reborn annually'

Note: Eastern Star worshiping, Ezekiel 8:14, Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Mary and baby Jesus is really Semaramis and Tammuz from the mystery religion of ancient Babylon.

If you read Jeremiah 7 you will see Jermeiah prophecied against queen of heaven worship.

:)