To Mohammed, Jesus is just one of many prophets.

This requires denying Jesus is God or the need for atonement: no free-gift, not of ourselves, sacrifice. In Islam, as long as you repent of your own ability, you can be saved by faith in Allah who never died for you on the cross; your sins were never washed away by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

It is the greatest sin in all of Islam, so they say, to assign partners to God. To say the Godhead is God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit is unforgiveable assignment of partners to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob according to Islam.

How more troublesome will this get? Will Islam be a key player in the Great Tribulation? I don't see how not.

The Holy Spirit can not indwell our spirit in Islam. In Islam, the spirit of our tripartite being remains without the Holy Spirit indwelling, so what other spirit remains dwelling in our spirit one must ask in Islam?

And when we pray to God the Father, we are not allowed to do so by the Word which is the Lord Jesus Christ. They call Jesus a liar when He said the only way to the Father is through the Son, Himself.

We must pray to the Father through another word, which is the Koran, that arrived six and half centuries after Jesus died on the cross 33 AD.

Will this ever end? When Christ returns in Person, Islam will be destroyed, the Koran will be finished and the Antichrist and the False Prophet will be thrown into hell.

May I say in all sincerity and truthfulness, this whole matter sickens me. It is a totally racist endeavor by Islam.