If I went to a Pentecostal denomination I would go up to the podium and speak about why gibberish babble is not Biblical tongues, then I would be thrown out of the building.

If I went to a historicalist denomination I would go up to the podium and speak about why we are not in Rev. 20.3 yet because the nations are still deceived, then I would be thrown out of the building.

If I went to great harlot of religious Rome (RCC) or her sister EOC, I would go up to the podium and show them that God has the power to always give eternal life at new birth, that historicalism is not of God, and it is grave sin to add books to God's 66 books of His Word. Then, I would be thrown out of the building.

If I went to a so-called reformed denomination, I would go up to the podium and tell them why calvinism is a sick idea, with pride of one believing they were premade that way for salvation and not for hell, then I would be thrown out of the building. This includes even those denominations that holds any of the 5 false teachings of calvinism: e.g. large denominations like Baptists or small cults like The Local Church.

Wherever I go, I am always thrown out for the world is not good enough for me, nor are the tares who try to look like the wheat. Even in God's own house I am rejected by many (Hos. 9.8).

All those mentioned above they ought to feel convicted for what they have done.

Is this any way to treat a member of the body of Christ? There are many other things I am rejected for, e.g. women elders, Hades is timeless unawares (sleep), no one is in 3rd heaven yet, outer darkness is for non-overcoming believers after God applies the lake of fire to the dross of their works at judgment seat, we are not gods or God in any way, you are not even suppose to be in a domination or demonation because it is not God's will, and more.

Therefore, God has asked me to reclaim the first love that was lost in the first century when the Apostles appointed Elders to take care of a locality, and so I work for this purpose. When I do this work I am not thrown out!

The platform of Biblocality Forums and the Meeting Place Finder map for the Body of Christ has been established. Now it just takes convincing those who would be apostles to come into agreement.

Praise the Lord!