Quote Originally Posted by SealedEternal
Notice Christ's own prophecy pertaining to His death burial and resurrection:

Matthew 12:40"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly, so shall the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

God said He would be in the heart of the earth three days. Do you believe him or not? You're adding days in which he was not in the heart of the earth, so you are in fact calling him a liar.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday are 3 days. I did not add any days. You did. Your days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, an extra day. You can't repent for some reason.

You're assuming because of your false Theology that these are spiritual days when GOD SAID HE WOULD BE IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH FOR THREE LITERAL DAYS. You need to humble yourself and listen to your Creator instead of your theology. Where does scripture say Jesus was " ceized on Thursday" ? God says it was before the high day Sabbath which couldn't have been Thursday, and still allow three days and nights in the heart of the earth.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday are 3 literal days. Jesus was taken in the garden on Thursday, put to death on Friday before the Sabbath, and was resurrected on Sunday. I did not say Jesus died on Thursday, but that He was seized on Thursday. Saturday being t he high day Sabbath, makes Thursday the day He was seized. This allowed for 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth since Thursday when He was captured. For you, His being seized is not a day in which He was in the earth, but this is the spiritual meaning He was effectively in the earth on this day already, because His death was assured when He was captured.

This agrees with the fact that the Scriptures do not make separate day Sabbaths.

What do you mean it doesn't distinguish between the Sabbaths? I showed you scripture repeatedly that proves there were two different Sabbaths that week. Where does God say it is the same day? It can't because if it did then Jesus would be a liar. I understand your words, but your teaching is unscriptural and presumptive in order to defend your false theology. It is YOU THAT IS ASSUMING THE SABBATHS ARE ON THE SAME DAY. Scripture doesn't say that.
You showed no Scripture for two different Sabbaths, you only assumed they were two different Sabbaths falling on two different days. Nothing indicates in those verses they were different days, otherwise Scriptures would have indicated so. Since only one Sabbath is spoken of, you ought to consider only one day, not two days. To make your case, you need to show verses that indicate different days and more than one Sabbath being discussed. Only one Sabbath is referred to, so there is only one day, Saturday, the same day for the annual and weekly Sabbath. Jesus is not a liar because they are on the same day.

The Bible gives no indication of two different days for the Sabbath. Since you can't show this you should be humble and accept only one day for the Sabbaths. That's what I do.

The way to expose your idea is simple. Mary would not have waited several extra days to go to the tomb. She would have done so the day after the Sabbath requiring both Sabbaths to fall on the same day. Many things could have happened in between those Sabbaths if they were on different days. The only thing that separated the burial of Christ and His resurrection was the Sabbath itself.

The Word did lead me to believe otherwise. You have simply been duped by buying in to the Theology of false teachers. You're the only one assuming here. I believe what the text actually says, and don't have to come up with ridiculous theories as to why my theology contradicts scripture. The obligation is yours to prove that Jesus failed His mission. I believe He fulfilled it. You are wrong because you're in contradiction to God. You're just to arrogant to admit it.
You presented verses to try to make your case. I responded to you to show you how you misread those verses specifically, and since then, you have not responded to my explanations of how you misread those verses. If you choose not to move the conversation forward by not responding to my explanation of how you misread those verses, that is your choice, but it does betray you. Your theories are ridiculous and trying to alter the Scriptures.

You don't believe the text, but add your thought to them. I don't have an obligation to show Jesus failed His mission, for I know He did not fail His mission. How odd that you would ask me to prove something that I don't believe. Yes, you are arrogant, because you do not respond to my explanation how you misread those verses. Just don't self-declare I contradict God, but show it as I showed you how you contradicted God by misreading those verses, which you do not respond to. This exposes you.

Nothing indicates the Sabbath being spoken of is two different Sabbaths, thus, showing us one day only we are dealing with for the Sabbath on Saturday. And Mary does not wait several days, but at the nearest possible time after Calvary on Friday she goes to the tomb just before sunrise on Sunday morning. 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth: Thursday, Friday, Saturday. In the Scriptures, Israel is always represented by the earth: God gives them earthly promises. Whereas the nations are represented by the sea.

Come on now. You know I meant the first day of the week which was after the Sabbath. Things that contradict God don't "flow from the Spirit."What is absurd is this. That's trying to make a lie sound spiritual. Scripture doesn't say any of that, and you're only making things up to rationalize your false teaching.
Be careful with your word next time an don't say "the first day of the week Sabbath" but say "the first day of the week after the Sabbath". I know it is hard to admit your mistake, but it would be good for you.

Scripture does say the Pharisees captured Jesus, and the day after He was put to death, which was the day before the Sabbath, and following that same Sabbath, the first day of the week Jesus was resurrected. Nothing in the Scriptures indicate different Sabbaths to cause Mary to wait several days to go to the tomb. Thus, Mary did not wait several days. You overassume therefore, which is absurd in order to be legalistic, to forsake what is spiritual. This is your rationalization which you can not justify. Men in their flesh cling to something to look to puff up self.

And given your other problems you have such as claiming there is no laying on of hands in the Bible, you have the gall not to be sure about baptism, you deny overcoming in Christ, and you do not believe the restoration of creation in the six summary days, these various errors show forth your lack of spiritual awareness and understanding of God's will.

I showed you repeatedly that there were two Sabbaths that week. You are the one who assumes that they are the same day when God never said they were. You're theology causes you to deny Christ's claim that He spent three days and nights in the heart of the earth paying for your sins. That's blasphemy.
Since there is a Sabbath every week, why would it be surprising that there would be two Sabbath's during the week of the annual Sabbath? This is not the issue. The issue is, if the annual Sabbath fell on a different day the Scriptures would have led us to believe so, but it does not, and moreover, Mary would have gone to the tomb as soon as possible after the Sabbath which would put the Sabbaths on the same day because we know she went to the tomb on Sunday. That should solve it for you, but you can't repent. Earthly Israel is represented by the earth, and thus Jesus was in the heart of Israel for 3 days and 3 nights.

Satan, through your spirit, accuses me by saying I think that Jesus was not in the Earth for 3 days and 3 nights, but I do not agree with your legalistic interpretation the evil spirit implants in you like a bad lawyer which has no spiritual value. This you will not repent from.

There is no reason to hold such a Theology based on scripture. It is your pride that won't allow you to accept Jesus Christ's claim, because that would mean admitting you made a mistake.
The reason was given already, and I am repeating myself many times which shows the only possibility is a same day Sabbath. It is your pride that can't see this because you prefer to be like a legalistic bad lawyer and not see Israel as earthly and the fact that Jesus captured was essentially commited to death. This is God's original which destroys your argument. There is no spiritual value to your legalistic requirement. Therein lies the difference coming from you.