Santa Claus and Nuclear Explosions

I don't know when it is going to happen, and this is probably no shocking revelation to most people, but all the same, it is what God has revealed to me nonetheless. There is going to be a nuclear explosion that will blow up a major city in United States. This is not a striking revelation, but the reason that this is going to happen is probably more insightful. It will be this century by the way and probably sooner than we could expect.

This has never happened before in history, where a city has been blown up seemingly arbitrarily. Now the cause is this: men have sinned so badly that sin is whatever man can think up he does without conscience. For no other reason, someone out there will want to be the first person in the history of the human race to arbitrarily blow up a major city just to say he is the one who did it or to have others know that he did it, which makes him special. It may even be someone for years prophesying it, then does it, just to make his prophesy come true. He will fabricate a reason, but ultimately it is arbitrarily just for his own desire to feel unique in his flesh.

This is demented I know, but that is the nature of sin that causes one to want to exalt self. What I find strange about all this is God has revealed to me the same prophecy, but my motivation is different because I am showing it is the result of men's sin. And besides, I am not that smart. I would never know how to do something like that, nor would I, for that is crazy and the most evil thing any man could ever do. It is the ultimate of Satan's works. If you wanted to show your allegiance to Lucas (Satanists worship Satan as Lucas, short for fallen Lucifer), this is what you would do.

I wish this would never happen, but we know the Great Tribulation is going to happen, where 1/3 of the people of the earth (Rev. 9.18) are going to die in pillars of smoke, and 200 million machines will congregate in the middle east over oil (v.16). This will be the worse catastrophe in the history of the human race, and it will be the last one. After this will be the millennial reign of Christ on earth. There is one last curfuffle at the end of the 1000 years also which shows even then man still yet had some hidden sin when Satan is released for a short while.

There is no coincidence that Santa Claus is re-lettered Lucas Satan. All I can say is this is a clue for Christians of the season preceding the Tribulation. Santa Claus pertains not to Christianity but to spending orgies and brainwashing kids at the youngest of ages to be in these orgies, even to feel guilty if they do not participate. When the spending orgy creates so much debt (e.g. debt/gdp ratio now of 320% in USA - fallen babylon, even higher than the previous peak of 260% in 1932) the debt becomes unpayable and havoc breaks loose. Those who are owed, war against those who owe them money as they don't get paid. The war is either physical or it is by devaluation of the currency. The debt per capita on the government side is twice as worse in Japan than it is for USA, so we have a global debt problem, not just in USA. To be paid back in diminished dollars does not make the lender - other governments - very happy.

Great Britain's housing bubble has crashed the past year, and USA's house prices have just started to fall from the greatest peak on record. The source of money for many households has been their house appreciation (this is the key) not from savings. Japan's house prices are still 60% off their highs in 1989. Amazing. We are in the thick of it. It is probably no surprise to anyone. Most people can sense it.

Who holds the bulk the treasury bills in the USA? Japan and China. China will protect its interests in the middle east over oil with a massive army. People think Islam is the problem. No. They will always be passive business entrepreneurs because of their religion and are just full of rhetoric with a nasty habit of making anyone come into their societies like another Vietnam. China is the focus and will be until the Great Tribulation. This is the end-game. There is not another game after this game. It is all coming down to natural resources and a planet that can't sustain 7 billion people that are getting more and more affluent wanting more and more things.

There are 3 scenarios: (1) governments stop printing so much money, debt/gdp goes back to a reasonable historical level, and other nations follow suit, which causes a massive depression globally if this move is precipitous; (2) debt/gdp stays the same roughly or goes down very slowly over decades and decades, it becomes a long drawn out process; or (3) nations of the world keep the printing game alive and even accelerate it from time to time.

I don't know what you believe but it would seem to me since no one wants to pay back anything and would prefer to make life easier for themselves, then this means paying back debts in depressed dollars is the obvious way to go, facing the consequences. The implications of this is gold goes to $5000 one day, corn goes to $10, wheat goes to $15, oil goes to $200+. I am talking US dollars here because the US dollar has to drop massively relative to other currencies if its currency is burdened with extraordinary debt, which it is. But, if those other currencies are as equally debt burdened, then even still all these commodities still need to go up relative to hard assets. And other countries are in dire straights too, but Europe seems more financially prudent, which brings about the return of "political Rome" in the north (Rev. 18) as Europe because financially stronger because it is not in a spending orgy like USA.

On the other hand if the acceleration of debt can not possibly accelerate at previous rates then it will slow down and eventually go in reverse, which seems to be the case in other instances in history. For some reason this seems like the most likely scenario: and this is why they call this period we are in a winter k-cycle deflationary commodity cycle. This simple means that it is a major deflationary period because we simply can not print faster than the speed of the economy anymore due to the fact that we are at such exceedingly high debt gdp levels already. The times and the seasons change. We are in a different era that is different from the recent past. The consequence then, is although commodities are still pressured up by raw demand and lack of supply due to massive population, it will not skyrocket, but will be a steady push up for the next 10 years at least. It will feel like slow motion. It is deflationary even though commodities are rising, because credit can no longer be used as a stimulus to create any more bubbles. The stock market bubble has nothing left, the housing bubble has nothing left, which leaves us with no more avenues of bubbles in this musical chairs. The game is over.

Eventually, it will feel like a pressure cooker for everyone and then comes the Great Tribulation.

Watch for the spending orgy to take a dive. When that happens we are near the season of great troubles. Don't take massive evasive action until that begins to happen. As long as we are still floating above water, barely, all will still seem calm. Something has to dramatically break first, and that would be the consumer simply unable to make ends meet on a wider scope than we see now. First home prices, then consumer prices all the while commodities rising upward slowly, never wanting to come down year after year.

All this while there is the sin of same sex marriages, aborting souls, creating souls in test tubes, and other stuff I can't think of right now, because this has been too long already. Oh ya, we most definitely will breach ethical standards on recreating the fastest and the best of everything. That George Lucas sure was insightful: clone wars.