Deliverance Needed for Perry Stone

Perry Stone believes all Christians are raptured at the first rapture with no consideration for those Christians who prefer to lie on a bed of fornication: heck they are first raptured also! This directly violates Rev. 3.10 and Luke 21.36, where it is said only those who keep the word of His patience will be received to the throne (Rev. 7.9). If a Christian is not watchful and ready, he will not escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world, though he may be martyred during the Tribulation (God cannot promise the Church no martyrdom), which will be rewarded to reign during the millennium.

The 24 elders are the 24 archangels, the eldest of the elders in the universe which are sitting while Christ is still standing in Rev. 4. The church does not sit while the Lion of Judah is standing. Revelation 4 is a picture of the view of the universe from heaven. John is raised in spirit, not bodily so it can not be a bodily rapture at this time. The past 20 centuries are the 6th chapter of Revelation of the six seals, secretively opened in this mystery age of the church and dispensation of grace.

His other false teaching is gibberish babble. There is no gibberish babble found in the Scriptures except for the "mediums and psychics".

Perry believes as you can see from his videos that when we die we go straight to heaven, but this makes no sense. Many believe that it is so, but they are deceived. The reason I am convinced of the fact that we don't go to heaven immediately when we die is because no one comes before the high priest naked; that is, you can't go to heaven, spirit and soul, permanently yet, for we need a resurrected body first.

And we are resurrected together (1 Thess. 4.15-17), not one by one individually to heaven with people waiting with cakes in their hand and other gifts. The reason people believe our relatives are already in heaven is because it feels good (of the emotion not the spirit), but in fact we are not getting there unless together. Satan works in emotion to create various types of supernatural visions, even after death experiences which are excited by one's preconceived notions that are either true or false.

The Bible says no man is in heaven yet, not even in David, so why are all these people having visions of after death experiences in a supposed heaven and other such phenomena as awake dreams and confirmation dreams? It is because they have fabricated the hope that it is true in their thoughts. For years they build up this expectation so the dreams and the after death experience fires off neurons for that very vision to take place.

They make their own reality, but it is not spiritual reality. But what if it is in fact Satan's deception? Or even if it is not Satan's deception, it could still be wrong because they could be visions of the future when we are resurrected together at thee last trumpet in the future, not presently. We need to discern between perceiving such visions as telling us something of the future and actually having already happened.

Now I have judged Perry Stone though he can not judge me the same. What I have said is not so unreasonable is it? Even so, I still like to watch his videos sometimes because he has some interesting things to say.