Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christendom's forums

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence
    I do have a relationship with God, the Holy Spirit will guide us all into all fullness and truth. I am not looking for "excuses" I am merely disagreeing with you.How would you know about my personal relationship with God?
    You are not merely disagreeing with me as you would as merely harmless. I know the spirit in your spirit teaches you to add to God's Word, His 66 books and he teaches you that God can't give eternal life every time at new birth for starters. I do not know this god you speak of for this is roman catholicism, which errors can be shown in those books you add and revealing you have no faith to believe God can give eternal life at new birth. Shame on you for not trusting in God!

They do not ban because they disagree with others beliefs! They have good tolerance towards all beliefs, banning from a forum generally results in ones behavior.

Their tolerance is not so good, for they would not then ban for their hostility against the truth. Often the banning can be due to one's behavior as it should be; but that is not the focus of this thread which is the banning they commit to because they themselves do not repent from their own false teachings as proven, even the same false teachings you have as roman catholicism forums do the same. Just as atheist and agnostic forums do the same, because they revile the Christian who speaks the truth.

The reason I am going to ban you now is because you are being belligerent and repeating yourself mindless, forsaking reality of what really goes on.

My statement on "What you view as truth may not be truth to others" means that people do not see what you believe as truth, I personally do not either, I never heard of "partial rapture" before.

Of course you never heard of partial or separate rapture. Why would you think your big harlot would disclose this to you?

It is too much for them to handle as it is beyond their scope of comprehension for the Holy Spirit has not revealed it to them, nor you. And thus, they ban when this truth is given if they are not humble and don't want to accept the truth. This is what goes on.

In saying this Mods wouldn't ban you because they are trying to cencor the truth, many don't even believe your idea of "truth" to begin with! However they have good tolerence towards others beliefs and welcomes all, but my experience on forums is banning generally results from behavior.

Many don't believe this truth, so they do ban because they don't want to accept this truth. This is the reason, despite your self-declaration and naivity. This is not good tolerance, not by moderators that would do this, nor you in overassuming their intolerance as being tolerant. I have no doubt you would be banned for your bad behavior, since as we have seen, you have your mindless repetitive self-declaration that moderators would do no wrong. Why overassume this? What a childish thing to believe.

What can one do but ban you for belligerency and obstinacy in rejecting reality.

Evanescence Guest

You attack the person and their beliefs

You attack those who do not believe what you believe.

The reason I am going to ban you now is because you are being belligerent and repeating yourself mindless, forsaking reality of what really goes on.
    Shame on you for not trusting in God!
    I have no doubt you would be banned for your bad behavior, since as we have seen, you have your mindless repetitive self-declaration that moderators would do no wrong. Why overassume this? What a childish thing to believe.

What can one do but ban you for belligerency and obstinacy in rejecting reality.
    I stand corrected
    You are doing the exact same thing you accuse [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] of!

Evanescence

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

I would more view it as you removing books from God's Word. Evanescence
    I am sure you would but you can easily be shown wrong.

God is working from the position of 6 being the number of Satan and the number of man also, since man loves Satan's ways. The redemptive design is breaking apart this relationship. This thought is ruined when you add to God's Word.

By specifically examing any one of those books you add to God's Word, the error can be found why it does not belong. Which book's error would you like to examine for its incorrect theology?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

The problem is this,You attack the person and their beliefs, just like you did here,What does this have to do with the topic anyway?You accuse people of being "double tongued" and even ban people on your own forum on this very thing!How do I know that the truth here is not getting cencored? You banned Stray Bullet who was doing a good job at defending his faith.In peace,Evanescence
    I do not attack you but tell you the truth. Why just self declare you are being attacked? You must deceive yourself because you are possessed. It is because I love you that I tell you the truth that you are living a lie; it is a lie to add to God's Word. It is a lie to have no faith to believe God can give eternal life at new birth. It is a lie to contradict your own harlot for in your profile you are premillennial while the harlot is amillennial. Do you not see these errors and contradictions yet? If you do not have the Holy Spirit it is not possible for you to see and thus remain in them, rationalizing them unto perdition.

What does this have to do with the topic? The topic is the very reason hostilities rise to cause bannings against the truth, just as your hostility to Christians who abide in God's 66 books and who have faith to believe God gives eternal life eternally. We accept Mary was born into sin and that she does not interecede, nor should you pray for the dead or ask the dead to pray for you. The list of these errors goes on, and such errors cause roman catholicism moderators to ban because they can't handle the truth in their flesh.

I do not ban people for telling the truth. I ban people for being belligerent and obstinate like you are being, rationalizing lies in your heart which you have no basis for believing in. Why believe men's self-declaration which have no foundation? If you had the Holy Spirit you would find no cause to believe you except no censoring here, but this you can not discern because you do not have the Holy Spirit. Stray Bullet was banned for a really good reason, because all he had left was repetition in his belligerency when he was clearly shown to be wrong, which you can review my responses by searching for his posts and my responses to his posts.

If that is all one is going to do is repeat themselves mindlessly, without basis, then what can one do but ban them? This is the only reasonable recourse. Belligerency and obstinacy are not tolerated here, nor respected.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

You attack those who do not believe what you believe. You are doing the exact same thing you accuse the largest Christendom forum on the Internet of!
    Your flesh needs to believe this and this is the lie the evil spirit gives you that you accept willingly because you do not love the truth as you never deal specifically. You love a system of untruth and vagaries. You are responding the same way a moderator would who does not accept the truth specifically, and would ban as a result.

The truth is God does give eternal life eternally at new birth. God does not talk in vagaries as you do Evanescence and unspecifically. Mary was born into sin and she does not intercede. Historicalism is a lie, because there is not a millennial peace today. You do contradict the harlot by rejecting her teaching of historicalism when you teach premillennialism as you answered in your profile, unless you made a mistake. You are not a RCC then, but some hybrid. You are on your own then in your own teaching which is self-independent. You would be excommunicated from the harlot if they knew what you really believed for you do not believe as the harlot teaches on one of its major teachings of historicalism. Do not accept man's teaching that women can not be apostles, for there were women apostles in the Bible. Do not reject laying on of hands, for there was laying on of hands in the Bible. Do not add books to the Bible, but find those errors in those other books, if you must to prove that you have added to God's Word. Do not think they were excluded for no reason at all, for the Holy Spirit disallowed them as the harlot would try to include them.

Your conscience should jump out at you and say what you are doing is wrong, to repent, and to come to the cross to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Evanescence Guest

and to come to the cross to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
    I have already accepted Jesus christ as my lord and savior

yes I know I did not answer the questions correctly, I was rushing and misread the questions.

Troy, you are being a Martyr, why sit there all day condemning other forums when you are no better yourself?

You do not respect my beliefs, and you attack those who do not agree with you, yet you say your banning on [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] was unjust?

Evanescence

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

I have already accepted Jesus christ as my lord and savior yes I know I did not answer the questions correctly, I was rushing and misread the questions. Troy, you are being a Martyr, why sit there all day condemning other forums when you are no better yourself? You do not respect my beliefs, and you attack those who do not agree with you, yet you say your banning on the largest Christendom forum on the Internet was unjust? Evanescence
    Notice you can not repent and this conversation could go on for eternity. This is why God has a hell prepared for those such as yourself for you will never repent. You do not have the humility to repent to come to the cross because you do not love the truth. That is that. God will not save those who do not want to be saved.

As at this posting, you have not changed your premillennial stance against the RCC, so who knows what you are up to now? God did not ask you to rush. You did this of your own accord when you erred in answering you admit.

Why accuse I am no better, for I do not ban people for being osas arminian, partial rapturists, and so forth.

Of course I do not respect your beliefs since what you believe in is a lie. If Hitler asked me the same question, I would give him the same answer. I do not attack you, but you need to believe this because you will not repent from the lies in your heart, just as the lies taught at the the largest Christendom forum on the Internet such as historicalism also, and calvinism pride of their thinking they were premade for salvation. As a result they ban when the sins of these beliefs are shown clearly. So they martyr Christians. We Christians do no martyr ourselves.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Since you can't repent Evanescence, mindlessly repeat yourself in vagaries and self-declarations for your roman catholicism, claim all moderators are saints and do no wrong, and contradict yourself claiming you are premillennial while your harlot is historical, speaking contrary to your faith, this doublespeak and belligerence and obstinacy is not healthy and of any value here.

You have nothing to offer to the body of Christ and produce nothing but confusion and error. It would be very unlikely you were a Christian given what you believe. The Bible says we shall know them by their fruit rationalizing your flesh as sin begets sin. You will likely never repent showing how hardened you are. I do not want your flesh to stir further, so you are banned. Incidentally, your hardness is indicative of the music you listen to that they admit they are not Christians.

By answering the questions contrary to your actual belief, you are violating board etiquette and which breaks the rules of the forum to not be so selfish, which is bearing false witness of yourself and being deceitful to others. Please change your profile to indicate that you are non-premillennial.

As I pray for further words that would help you, know that you are accusing falsely as you accept the deceit of others that they would ban due to their own false teachings that are shown to be wrong, yet you consider them sin free from this ever possibly occuring. How gullible! Do not try to be so cunning in your head by making such overassuming statements.

You didn't even ask me which book you would like to see the RCC added to God's Word to see its error. All you had was a poisoned spirit of dissension attempting to emulate Satan as the false accuser.

saint Guest

Red face Doing the same thing we condemn?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy
    Evanascence,

It is not disrespectful to a moderator to show what is false. If this is not allowed, then the truth is not allowed to be shown which is censorship.

Your emotion tells you one thing, but the reality is far from what you feel. Feelings can deceive. Why overassume all moderators do not hide the truth? There are moderators of all walks and colors of all faiths, including the tares unsaved in Christendom.
    Troy...

Since you state "it is not disrespectful to a moderator to show what is false", then I am not being disrespectful when I make this post to you.

You stated that you were banned over 30 times from the largest Christendom forum on the Internet, just because they found out it was you by your ip address--even though you had done nothing wrong.

I am a member of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet. Their rules state very clearly
    2.8 A member may have more than one account on this site but you will not use such accounts to bypass a suspension or ban from the forums. Such accounts will be banned. Any warnings on separate accounts will be counted towards the same user.
    So whatever caused the ban the first time, EVERY SINGLE TIME you created a new account to get around the ban you were in violation of their rules (which you agreed to each time you signed up for a new account). Therefore you were either lying each time, or in total rebellion each time.

I know saying this, since you are the admin here will probably get me banned. Of course, if you do ban me for this then you are acting EXACTLY the same as the mods of CF that you are criticizing.

Ironic, huh?

I also find it a little odd, that of the couple of threads here I've looked at so far, most of the posters were banned.

Irony?

Or hypocrisy?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saint
    Troy...

Since you state "it is not disrespectful to a moderator to show what is false", then I am not being disrespectful when I make this post to you.

You stated that you were banned over 30 times from the largest Christendom forum on the Internet, just because they found out it was you by your ip address--even though you had done nothing wrong.

I am a member of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet. Their rules state very clearly So whatever caused the ban the first time, EVERY SINGLE TIME you created a new account to get around the ban you were in violation of their rules (which you agreed to each time you signed up for a new account). Therefore you were either lying each time, or in total rebellion each time.
    Your conclusion does not follow from your premise, because they did not know it was me every time. Sometimes they did, sometimes not. What remained the constant was the teaching that was censored, specifically osas arminian and partial rapture which expose calvinism and historicalism. The polls preserved show this.
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/pollresults.htm
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm

This isolates the fact that it is not merely their hostility to me as a person for the teaching, but it is the teaching itself they revile against God's children who have such truth in their hearts. Even so, their first time they ever banned me I assure you was based on the teaching they rejected which they were rejecting the teaching in God's Word.

I know saying this, since you are the admin here will probably get me banned. Of course, if you do ban me for this then you are acting EXACTLY the same as the mods of CF that you are criticizing.

Ironic, huh?
    No irony, just your lack of understanding.

I won't ban you necessarily for your false teaching. You answered Yes in your profile to all 17 questions except one, so it is good that you believe these things. I am not like the ownership of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet (Erwin Loh) in banning people for speaking the truth, especially that truth that has the power to expose the deep seated untruth in Loh's heart.

If I do ban you it is because you would be belligerent and obstinate and propigating a false teaching inordinately. You have already begun to sin bearing false witness and misrepresent when you have no justification for doing so. I was not banned for this reason at the largest Christendom forum on the Internet. I was banned for speaking the truth, even, with love. The conscience of their teaching can't handle this so they find excuses to ban as a cover up.

I also find it a little odd, that of the couple of threads here I've looked at so far, most of the posters were banned.

Irony?

Or hypocrisy?
    No irony, just the truth, to be understood, if you hath an ear to hear.

Very few roman catholicists would not be banned since they are utterly too belligerent for a Christian forum. The same goes for those who made an effort to disprove the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God. If someone is going to post their rebuttle which is a repetition dozens of times already repeated, they have been warned they would be banned for this. If they don't have the courtesy to understand this which is clearly spelt out, then I am not here to respond to the same arguments over and over.

Most bannings ar courteously explained in the threads. No one is banned for believing in osas arminian, partial rapture, Biblical locality, restoration of creation, tripartite man. This is in direct contrast to the moderators at the largest Christendom forum on the Internet as well as other calvinist and historicalist sites.

Are you being a hypocrite? I think so. How? By claiming the reasons for banning are the same, but they are not at all, as explained above.

Thread Information