Being new here, I am a little confused. I am also a member of [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet]. I post my ideas and beliefs, sometimes getting kind of blunt when I feel called to do so.

I have never been warned or banned for doing so.

I must say that I am having a little trouble deciphering some of what you write.

I believe in all the basics of salvation. I believe the bible is the infallible word of god.

I also believe the there will be one rapture which will occur a "short" time before the tribulation commences.

Contrary to what some people seem to think, we are not, and never have been, in the millenial kingdom where peace reigns for a thousand years. Those seem to forget that Christ will be on Earth for the 1000 years. Christ is not here, the tribulation has not taken place, Russia has not attacked the unwalled cities of Israel, etc etc etc.

As long as I am a member of any forum I will convey my thoughts and beliefs in as peaceful manner as possible. But I will convey them clearly because the price of someone misunderstanding the gospel is too severe to contemplate.

One other thought. If what you say is true, that [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] is not Christian, why should we not stay there and put forth the Christian view? It may save someone's soul.

Fred