My desire is to speak the truth and nothing more with love. The Lord has placed it on my heart to speak these words for those who hath an ear to hear them so that it may help them - this is directed towards the ownership of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet.

The largest Christendom forum on the Internet is not Christian though it is the largest forum on the internet today claiming to be Christian. It operates in the outward appearance of the kingdom of heaven, but its owner is not a born-again Christian, for he has no desire to accept authority in God's kingdom and will ban those with authority. Give me an opportunity to prove this by reading the rest and accept what God says, we shall know them by their fruit.

I have been banned no less than thirty times from this forum with no valid reason. Sometimes I am banned after 10 posts, other times after 150 posts. There is no consistency, except for one. Once they realize it is me, by my IP address, the banning takes place; and now, I am unable to even view the forum at all.

I can only tell you the truth about how I was banned and why, and from this knowledge you can see what they are against and are without the love of the Lord to accept these truths below. The truth is not unreasonable, but it is not loved. These are the words I have been banned for:

1) What I teach is partial rapture, that is, bringing together pre+post and removing this dissension. If a Christian keeps the Word of His patience (Rev. 3.10), he may escape the Hour of trial to be accounted worthy (Luke 21.36), that trial which will come upon the whole world called the Great Tribulation. As part of this premillennial truth, it destroys historicalism: the belief that the millennial kingdom is now. A poll has been taken that more than 90% are historicalists at largest Christendom forum on the Internet.

2) God's way of salvation is according to the principles of osas arminian - the belief that we are made in God's image and God foreknows the choice we make to grace with His life. God predestinates by foreknowledge (Rom. 8.29), not by premaking. A poll was taken in 2005 at the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in which over 95% were calvinists, calvinist derivatives or open theists. All 5 points of calvinism are wrong and so is open theism which claims God does not have infinite foreknowledge.

3) I have spoken of Rev. 14.8 and the Rev. 17 about the woman who sits on the beast that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications. This woman is "religious Rome" - the RCC, whom God will destroy at His return, sinless co-redemptrix ideology, exceeding the boundary of Biblical locality, intermediary priesthood, judaizing Christianity with physical buildings, written codes and earthly promises.

4) Biblical locality, which simply means in Christ the apostles choose elders to take care of Biblical localities, e.g. church of Corinth, church of Ephesus, church of Jerusalem, church of Dallas, church of Boston, church of Moscow, church of Hong Kong.

5) Tripartite man - we are made up of spirit, soul and body according to Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23 where our inner man is our spirit (functions of intuition, communion and conscience) and God-consciousness, while our outer man is our soul (mind, will and emotion) and body (physical sensing), of self-consciousness and world-consciousness.

6) Creation (some call it gap theory) was made perfect in Gen. 1.1, but because of earth's earliest ages of sin, it was made desolate in Gen. 1.2. Then God restored earth, that was already there, in the six summary days of creation.

Experientially, I know what people do. They will fabricate all kinds of accusations and sin bearing false witness. Those who have over a thousand posts and contribute financially to the largest Christendom forum on the Internet, called Site Supporters, have much such by their funds who gets removed, even when they are not bred as moderators by Erwin, its owner. That is what has happened. This is the way the world works. This is how Satan tries to enter into the kingdom of heaven and work his wiles. Let us not think otherwise. Notice on this forum every second or third post has an advertisement in between.

Do not take this lightly. It is a real problem. It will not get better. It will only get worse. One wonders what Satan's next ploy will be. I can see him using the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in a more unethical way against the Church. Time will reveal this.