Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christendom's forums

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Christendom's forums

My desire is to speak the truth and nothing more with love. The Lord has placed it on my heart to speak these words for those who hath an ear to hear them so that it may help them - this is directed towards the ownership of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet.

The largest Christendom forum on the Internet is not Christian though it is the largest forum on the internet today claiming to be Christian. It operates in the outward appearance of the kingdom of heaven, but its owner is not a born-again Christian, for he has no desire to accept authority in God's kingdom and will ban those with authority. Give me an opportunity to prove this by reading the rest and accept what God says, we shall know them by their fruit.

I have been banned no less than thirty times from this forum with no valid reason. Sometimes I am banned after 10 posts, other times after 150 posts. There is no consistency, except for one. Once they realize it is me, by my IP address, the banning takes place; and now, I am unable to even view the forum at all.

I can only tell you the truth about how I was banned and why, and from this knowledge you can see what they are against and are without the love of the Lord to accept these truths below. The truth is not unreasonable, but it is not loved. These are the words I have been banned for:

1) What I teach is partial rapture, that is, bringing together pre+post and removing this dissension. If a Christian keeps the Word of His patience (Rev. 3.10), he may escape the Hour of trial to be accounted worthy (Luke 21.36), that trial which will come upon the whole world called the Great Tribulation. As part of this premillennial truth, it destroys historicalism: the belief that the millennial kingdom is now. A poll has been taken that more than 90% are historicalists at largest Christendom forum on the Internet.

2) God's way of salvation is according to the principles of osas arminian - the belief that we are made in God's image and God foreknows the choice we make to grace with His life. God predestinates by foreknowledge (Rom. 8.29), not by premaking. A poll was taken in 2005 at the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in which over 95% were calvinists, calvinist derivatives or open theists. All 5 points of calvinism are wrong and so is open theism which claims God does not have infinite foreknowledge.

3) I have spoken of Rev. 14.8 and the Rev. 17 about the woman who sits on the beast that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications. This woman is "religious Rome" - the RCC, whom God will destroy at His return, sinless co-redemptrix ideology, exceeding the boundary of Biblical locality, intermediary priesthood, judaizing Christianity with physical buildings, written codes and earthly promises.

4) Biblical locality, which simply means in Christ the apostles choose elders to take care of Biblical localities, e.g. church of Corinth, church of Ephesus, church of Jerusalem, church of Dallas, church of Boston, church of Moscow, church of Hong Kong.

5) Tripartite man - we are made up of spirit, soul and body according to Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23 where our inner man is our spirit (functions of intuition, communion and conscience) and God-consciousness, while our outer man is our soul (mind, will and emotion) and body (physical sensing), of self-consciousness and world-consciousness.

6) Creation (some call it gap theory) was made perfect in Gen. 1.1, but because of earth's earliest ages of sin, it was made desolate in Gen. 1.2. Then God restored earth, that was already there, in the six summary days of creation.

Experientially, I know what people do. They will fabricate all kinds of accusations and sin bearing false witness. Those who have over a thousand posts and contribute financially to the largest Christendom forum on the Internet, called Site Supporters, have much such by their funds who gets removed, even when they are not bred as moderators by Erwin, its owner. That is what has happened. This is the way the world works. This is how Satan tries to enter into the kingdom of heaven and work his wiles. Let us not think otherwise. Notice on this forum every second or third post has an advertisement in between.

Do not take this lightly. It is a real problem. It will not get better. It will only get worse. One wonders what Satan's next ploy will be. I can see him using the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in a more unethical way against the Church. Time will reveal this.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default banning

When people get banned it is for one of two reasons: 1) either the person being banned is wrong and deserves to be banned, or 2) the person being banned is right, but the banner does not want to accept this truth revealed, so the banner bans the person to cover up the truth so the banner can remain in their flesh, so they think.

There are two views what happened to the church. One is the view of progressive revivals like reclaiming justification by faith or consecration; the other is that held by those like the Brethren and Darby. They believed the church fell out almost at the outset. We see this in Paul's, Peter's and John's words to the church.

But before Christ returns things will change because it is in the changing and reaching what needs to be attained that causes Christ to then return. He returns when the condition is set forth for His return.

When the conscience of someone is convicted and that person does not want to listen to that conviction, they ban those who gave that information. The reason the banner does this is because they love what they have in the world too much to change.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

What does a banning look like and what is the reason for the banning? See rule #20 at the Christendom forum in BOLD red - to bar, restrict, block any user including Internet Community Alliance offenders for any reason as well as remove any content at our sole discretion.

What is the real reason am I banned (since I was there) from the second largest forum in Christendom? It is because I have exposed the false teaching of historicalism (amill., post-mill., preterisms), that is, the belief that now, despite wars and rumors of wars, we are in a millennial peace. If this were true then Rev. 20.3 would not say Satan, "he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled". Today, are the nations not deceived? If they are not deceived, then why do they war? Why were 7 million Jews killed in World War II? Is this a millennial peace? Historicalists treat the 3rd last chapter of the Bible in a book of prophecy of our future as having already happened. The reason they do this is to blunt the most solemn warning for the end of this age. Matthew 19.28 most adequately expresses the regeneration of the world in the millennium-to-come: "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel." The inevitible consequence of the beliefs of historicalists is to falsely justify war as was done in the past under the Roman Catholic Church, making a mockery of Jesus Christ, since they claim we are in a millennial peace now yet there are continual waring.

Note Christianity.com and Crosswalk.com are Roman Catholic forums. It takes all kinds, as the saying goes. There other false teachings. Other forums that are not Roman Catholic are very Roman Catholic-like in being historicalist, or similar to the second largest denominational system, Pentecostalism with false tongues, or the false teaching of calvinism.

Who else bans for this same reason? The largest Christendom forum does not have a close competitor. They also ban if you expose calvinism, in addition to historicalism, which is the pride of believing they were premade for salvation like a robot or a machine and not preprogrammed for hell. The truth of this mistaken assumption is that God made man in His image to walk with those who come to the cross to receive His saving grace (John 3.16,18). Thus, God's way of salvation is according to osas arminian: God predestinates by foreknowledge (Rom. 8.29), not by premaking someone to be saved and premaking others for hell. Can you sense the evil in such a thought?

What I have said is true. You can prove it for yourself, but you must speak the truth directly as well as show the consequences of such false beliefs. Making that connections is vital! When you show why sin is wrong, you must also show how, and not merely self-declare it.

What does a banning letter look like, which gives not substantive reason, but is as vague as possible:

Dear Partrib,

You have recently been engaged in activity in our Community in a manner or with content determined to be in violation of the site's Terms of Service. As a participating member of our Community, you agreed to abide by these terms. As a result of this violation your account has been disabled, per rule #20 of the Terms of Service.
    l.salemweb.net/CommunityTermsOfService

Please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities, even under a different name.

This decision is final and is not subject to discussion.

Sincerely,

Fritz
    Manager of Communities
    Salem Web Network
    fritz@salemwebnetwork.com
    http://www.crosswalk.com
    http://www.christianity.com

Notice the difference between Biblocality Christian Forums and these others. These other forums mentioned do not give you a specific reason to conceal the reason why they ban. When I ban someone it is because they are being belligerent and obstinate, and send them the exact reason why they are banned, and often post the reason on the forum as well. For example, see the thread 4 Step Proof for God where I banned atheists/agnostics/tares and gave the reasons why.

Evanescence Guest

What are you trying to tell us with this thread?

Evanescence

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Forums will ban you if you speaking the truth, and the reason for their bannings can be isolated,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm

prophecystudent Guest

Being new here, I am a little confused. I am also a member of [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet]. I post my ideas and beliefs, sometimes getting kind of blunt when I feel called to do so.

I have never been warned or banned for doing so.

I must say that I am having a little trouble deciphering some of what you write.

I believe in all the basics of salvation. I believe the bible is the infallible word of god.

I also believe the there will be one rapture which will occur a "short" time before the tribulation commences.

Contrary to what some people seem to think, we are not, and never have been, in the millenial kingdom where peace reigns for a thousand years. Those seem to forget that Christ will be on Earth for the 1000 years. Christ is not here, the tribulation has not taken place, Russia has not attacked the unwalled cities of Israel, etc etc etc.

As long as I am a member of any forum I will convey my thoughts and beliefs in as peaceful manner as possible. But I will convey them clearly because the price of someone misunderstanding the gospel is too severe to contemplate.

One other thought. If what you say is true, that [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] is not Christian, why should we not stay there and put forth the Christian view? It may save someone's soul.

Fred

Evanescence Guest

I post there under "SpiritualGirl" and I met a lot of nice people on that forum, I never really noticed any errors, I like their idea of uniting all the churches together on one message board!

I don't know much about your experience on that forum, but I know one thing and that is banning seems to be common on every forum, even I got banned for somewhat minor reasons that I felt was not exactly reasonable. But threads like these only cause hatred and fuel for forum wars, although you personally do not agree with other beliefs, its also important to learn about 'tolerance' towards others.

What you view as 'truth' may not be viewed as 'truth' to others.

In peace,

Evanescence

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Stereotype

prophecystudent,

Your beliefs are not threatening to the largest Christendom forum on the Internet because they know how to handle you as you fit within their stereotypes of a pretribulation only rapturist.

You believe in a pre-trib only rapture, which as long as you don't talk about partial rapture you are allowed on such forums, but the minute you speak of God's way which is partial rapture, you will not last long, that is, if you understand it and have this blessing in your spirit according to Rev. 1.3.

Pre-trib only rapture has holes in it and such holes can be picked away at, but partial rapture is God's exact ordering in Christ's parousia, which has the power in good conscience, to destroy historicalisms, the teaching of Erwin Loh, the owner of Christian forums (as well as the others mentioned), but it also can show the flaw of pretrib only rapture. This is too much for the moderators to handle, so they ban.

There is lots of experience to back this (it's all documented in the link provided).

The negative consequence of what you believe is that when you end up in the Tribulation, you will not realize it, to take the mark of the beast, since you overassumed you would have been raptured before the Tribulation by not trusting in God's word treating first rapture according to readiness to be received (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36) before the throne (Rev. 7.9).

Even so, if you were to speak of the negative consequences of historicalism sternly, you would be banned at these places. The fact that you do not speak sternly as Jesus would, or perhaps don't know the negative consequences of historicalism being a false fruit, you can be molded by them still they believe.

Plus they laugh at you, when you say Russia has not attacked Israel yet. Russia? What about other hostile nations?

You can not convey pretribulation only rapture properly since you don't understand the flaw of it, thus you "will [NOT] convey them clearly" as you had thought.

Erwin Loh not being Christian should cause you to stay there and help. I never said you should not. We should go anywhere where we can help, but you are not helping by teaching pretribulation only rapture. You are merely fitting into their stereotype and are harmless to them.

Evanescence Guest

I never heard of "partial rapture" before, but i've never known [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] to exclude any beliefs, considering the fact they have a forum seperate for the churches as well as formal debate forums, they even have "unorthodox theology" for groups like Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons.

Maybe banning relies more on a persons behavior than their actual beliefs, and i'm sure it says somewhere in their rules that your not to show disrepect towards other beliefs.

The reality is its just a discussion board, banning happens even to the best of us. :)
    Remember admins and mods are just humans you know, who try their best to maintain a forum, and [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] being quite a large forum would have a difficult job ahead of them.

In peace,
    Evanescence

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Evenascence,

The problems noted at that place have already been stated in this thread. Read to understand those reasons. Do not speak before your lack of understanding for this would be moving ahead of God's will for you. Polls taken are recorded to prove those very reasons and their false teachings.

The reason there is a hell is because what I believe to be the truth is not accepted by others, but not because of me, but because of their being the tares which God says He will bring the sickle to to separate them. It is not always because they are carnal Christians. They are more often than not nominal Christians, which is another way of saying the unregenerated tares.

There are two reasons bannings occur: (1) no tolerance or love for the truth by the owner/moderator; and (2) the person needs to be banned for being intolerant and having no love for the truth.

What has been shown is (1) because of holding onto lies in their hearts so they censor the truth by banning. This is not difficult to see.

Thread Information