Thread: Donald Trump 2 Million Inauguration

Blog Entries

Default Donald Trump 2 Million Inauguration

When you look at Trump's turnout at inauguration it seems to exceed Barack's 1.8 million.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump 2 million.PNG 
Views:	62 
Size:	3.33 MB 
ID:	546

Blog Entries

As a side note, I think Christopher Steele should have gone to prison. Why? Because to this day he claims to have done nothing wrong. He is so pompous! British spies should be more humble like James Bond.

Watch "Out of the Shadows. The Man Behind the Steele Dossier" 2021

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15975098/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

Michael Cohen to ABC News:

"...I eagerly await [Steele's] next secret dossier which proves the existence of Bigfoot, the Lochness Monster and that Elvis is s till alive ...."

Christopher Steele quit being a spy, because he wanted a nest egg for his 3 children, so he needed to find other ways to make money such as his "dopey" Steele Dossier.

The Russians clearly played Steele, and with Steele's desire to be wealthy he was easy pickings in his attempts at colluding with Russia and being a pawn in Hillary's game.

Steele was asked what makes him so certain he was not played? He said it was because why would Russia produce disinformation against Trump if Trump is whom they are colluding with?

I don't think Russia was going after Hillary. I think Russia was going after Trump, because on the international stage Trump is more difficult to work with. For example, if Trump was president, he would never have permitted Putin to invade Ukraine. Under Trump, Israel is building a new embassy in Jerusalem. He declared Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

My final thoughts. Christopher Steele is a democrat. He is so smug when he speaks and rationalizes his flesh inordinately. He is not fooling anyone. He did it for money. He is partisan. Ultimately a boring story. I consider Steele to be a dullard.

Thread Information