Thread: Feckless, Corrupt Ruling Class - Election 2020

Blog Entries

Default Feckless, Corrupt Ruling Class - Election 2020

Feckless, Corrupt Ruling Class

In the 2020 Election, the courts did not do the right thing, the governors did not do the right thing, the secretary of states did not do the right thing, the state legislatures did not do the right thing, the media did not do the right thing, big tech did not do the right thing, the Senate did not do the right thing, Michael Pence did not do the right thing, the House of Representatives did not do the right thing, the lockdowns in states was not the right thing, storming the capital was not the right thing, but what happened happened and could not have happened any other way.

What you are seeing is the beginning of the global empire or Revived Roman Empire -- the New World Order. At each step of the way this stolen election could have been stopped with a conscience of the people acted upon. The raid on the capital allowed Nancy Pelosi to cancel the 2 hour discussions for each contested state. There were very few present to vote because social distancing imposed would not allow more than a few dozen governors and senators to vote during the proceedings. So there was no real contest even though Christians/Republicans had an alternate slate of electors. It also didn't matter even if Trump got 100 million votes because all that was needed was more drop and roll using Dominion machines (see graph below). Presumably Democrats who had control of the house would vote for Biden, and the Senate would vote for Trump because the Senate had more Republicans. But, of course, very few were present for this to happen. There would have been a tie if Senators showed up! To break the tie goes to Pence (President of the Senate). Or all that was needed was for 3 swing states with their electoral votes to be decertified by either Mike Pence or the respective state legislatures. That would kick the decision into the house where there is a 50 vote total of delegates from their states.

What Pence should have done was decertify at least three contested states so that it would go to the house of representatives, which provides for 50 votes from 50 states. There were 30 state legislatures that were republican and 20 that were democrat. If it was kicked to the house of representatives, obviously Trump would have won. Pence sold Trump out, and I consider this the beginning of the fall of the USA. I now see the big picture of the New World Order by Democrats. The Bible describes this New World order in Revelation 18 that will ultimately be destroyed when Jesus returns, but before then political Rome in Rev. 18 and religious Rome in Rev. 17 will become more and more powerful before Jesus returns to destroy them. Friends, do not be disheartened, this was permissible by God and God will use this evil for good. Everything will come out in the wash with all the evidence of the massive stolen election. You can be sure of it! I guess American doesn't really care about its future standing in the world. Political Rome will not get smashed before Jesus returns. It will get worse and worse. These feckless governors and senators and judges were in it for the money and do whatever they can to line their pocket books. Fair elections is the farthest thing from their minds. Money is the root of all evil, not just the love of money.

There are dozens and dozens of ways the election was stolen. Trump had at least 80 million votes; Biden had around 65 million. Got to hand it to Democrats. Sneaky bunch. Republicans leaders got exactly what they deserved though, in particular Mike Pence. Right in the manual for the Dominion machines it shows how to switch votes (like the 6000 votes in Michigan) and add votes multiple times inserting the same ballot. No Senator who has been a Senator for more than 14 years ever became president. Trump had all the bell weather counties on his side, yet still lost. Biden had 17% of counties, Barack had twice that, and Trump had around 2300. To then lose this has never happened before in history. We have affidavits of people in Italy who admitted during the election they hacked into the Dominion machines via the internet to change the votes. There are at least 10 backdoors. The Dominion machine servers in Germany were confiscated by either the CIA or US Army. So many constitutional laws were broken it blows your mind! Mark Levin does a great job exposing the constitutional violations. A math genius reverse engineered the algorithm using a wheel methodology. In one of many batches Biden received 180,000 votes and Trump only 3,000. I could go on and on, but I'll end it there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	535 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 percent.PNG 
Views:	68 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	536

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enoughtowin.PNG 
Views:	63 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	537

Blog Entries

I think Trump should not concede as Mark Zuckerberg is gaslighting him. Trump is permanently banned from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Good thing there are other platforms like Parler. If there is a way to overturn this beatdown I think Trump should take it. If I was Trump I would not relinquish the presidency. I would require a 10 day audit of the election. Democrats could participate in it or not. The evidence has already been produced which is overwhelming beyond a reasonable doubt. All Trump needs to do is list one after another to prove the machines were hacked, etc. Just one or two pieces of evidence overcomes 20,000 Wisconsin votes, 10,000 Georgia votes, etc. And we should respect Pennsylvania's decertification and the findings of evidence in all the hearings the past 2 months.

Blog Entries

Somehow someway Trump needs 3 swing states to be decertified. Then Trump wins in the 30 to 20 states for Trump.

Blog Entries

Trump needs to invoke the military and the insurrection act. This was always the solution. As it turns out it is clear the house and senate and feckless republican state legislatures never had any intention of a fair election and to abide in the overwhelming evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. The fraud was so obvious so what's the problem? Money. They make their lives easier and make more money by not doing the right thing. For example, Lindsey Graham is a joke! Lin Wood was right that Mike Pence is a traitor and is not a Christian (not-born again, so he is going to Hell). Nothing worse than a fake Christian for political purposes. He forecasted that Pence would turn on Trump.

You could not supply more evidence than was given of fraud. China gave Dominion $400 million. Soros gave them lots. Brad Raffensperger, Gabe Sterling and Brian Kemp are all as evil as they come in Georgia. This unholy trinity leaves me with little hope for the future. The Georgia legislature is considering decertifying the Bidden electors for the Trump electors. Wouldn't that finally be some true justice? The same is happening in Wisconsin. The Pennsylvania legislature has decertified their original electors. That's 3 states, all we need to be decertified. There is also Michigan and Arizona we are waiting on to decertify. Any three will do!

Blog Entries

I think Trump sold himself out and let his own fear take over. He should have implemented the insurrection act and the army. He should have for 10 days revealed all the evidence in one big package with experts. All the work has already done. It just needs to be revealed publicly in a more damning extensive way.

In theory Republicans will never get the house, senate or presidency ever again by all the measures they implement. Trump had the opportunity even in spite of Mike Pence, to keep the white house and the senate, and the house in 2 years from now. USA is now destroyed.

Thread Information