As much as Calvinism is false and leads people to Hell, rejecting the Trinity, our Triune God, does just the same.

Paul said in Phil. 2 Jesus is equal with the Father and that Jesus existed before time and space. Jesus said before Abraham, I AM and claimed to be God because when the Pharisees tried to kill Him for claiming to be God, He did not correct them.

Think. Who is Jesus? Is He just a man? No. He is fully God as well as fully man.

What about the Spirit of God? The Spirit of God is the life of the Father and the Son.

Who created the universe? Jesus did. Nothing exists that exists without Him creating it, showing He is God.

Before time and space there were 3 Persons in the Godhead. Upon agreement in the Trinity the 1st Person would be the Father of creation, the 2nd Person would enter creation to atone for sins, and the 3rd Person would renew creation and indwell believers in their spirits.

The 3 Persons of the Godhead each had a distinctive role to play. For example, when I pray, I pray to the Father not the Son, and I pray through the Son by the Spirit.

Do you see how all that works? If you don't have the Trinity in your life you don't have the right relationship with God.

In Revelation we are told Jesus is the Alpha and Omega as we are told is true of the Father also. The Father is the First and the Last, as Jesus is called the First and the Last.

Give up and give in to the Triune God, for there is peace and eternal life.