"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it" (Matt. 10.37-40).

Do you love God more or family more? If the latter, you are not saved. You go to Hell.

"For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many" (Mark 10.45).

Jesus' death on the cross provides payment for sin. Do Atheists accept the atonement, or do other religions? Nope.

"And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake , and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. 23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave to them: and they all drank of it. 24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many" (Mark 14.22-25).

I can't see how you can be saved if you believe those who do not appropriate this salvation are saved anyway.