Bible Verses about Plagues and Disease

The most important verse for today is Rev. 6.8 because Rev. 6 are the past 20 centuries leading up to the 5th Seal and the 3 events of Rev. 6.12 before the Tribulation begins. I hope you understood that!!! Few do.

Revelation 6:8 - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

How do we know when the Tribulation occurs? First the 3 events of Rev. 6.12 must take place, and they did 2010-15.

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood

The past 20 centuries death comes about in all kinds of forms, but 1/4 of people of earth the past 20 centuries died not of natural causes.

Psalm 103:3 ESV - "Who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases"
Proverbs 17:22 ESV - "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
Exodus 23:25 ESV - "You shall serve the Lord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you."
Exodus 15:26 ESV - "Saying, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.”
Revelation 15:1 ESV - "Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and amazing, seven angels with seven plagues, which are the last, for with them the wrath of God is finished."
Revelation 11:6 ESV - "They have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire."
Revelation 22:18 ESV - "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book"
Revelation 15:8 ESV - "And the sanctuary was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the sanctuary until the seven plagues of the seven angels were finished."