Thread: Muhammad Married a 6 Year Old Girl and Had Sex with Her When She was 9

Blog Entries

Default Muhammad Married a 6 Year Old Girl and Had Sex with Her When She was 9

Muhammad was a pedophile and rapist.

Muhammad limited his followers to four wives, but obtained approval from Allah for at least 20 for himself. In addition, he was known to pick and choose among captured slave women. One of his favorite wives was Aisha, whom he chose in marriage at age six and bedded when she was nine.

https://www.chick.com/battle-cry/art...-year-old-Wife

Also, women don't reach puberty until 10 to 14. They are prepubescent. And Aisha's hips were not formed yet to give birth, requiring a C-section.

"Those of your women who have passed the age of monthly courses (or those who for some reason do not have monthly periods) – if you are in uncertainty about it – their waiting-period is three (lunar) months. As for the women who are pregnant (whether divorced or widows), their waiting-period is until they deliver their burden. Whoever keeps from disobedience to God in reverence for Him and piety, He makes his affair easy for him" (Surah 65:4).

Blog Entries

The Muslim shahada is the Muslim profession of faith: "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."

You don't say ... and the messenger of Allah is Jeremiah or Isaiah, or the prophets in the New Testament, so why must you say Muhammad "is the messenger of Allah"?

Therefore, Islam is a man-centered cult obsessed over a man named Muhammad.

Why is Muhammad more important than any other prophet in the OT or NT?

Allah gave the message to Muhammad that he was to marry a child at the age of 6 years old and that they should and did have sex when she was 9 years old.

The Allah of the Koran is the Devil of the Bible. I play racquetball against a Muslim (Khalil Rehman) and he refuses to play me anymore that I mentioned why Muhammad is evil because of the above points. This is just a drop in the bucket of the insanity that is Islam.

I also play racquetball with an Atheist (Steven Dyck) who also doesn't play me anymore because I point out why he is going to Hell, rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and prove why Atheism is false since infinite regress of nature is impossible and something can't come from nothing.

You don't see me going around and picking out Atheists and Muslims to not play them at racquetball. So you could say they are discriminating against me, but I treat them as I would like to be treated. That's the "golden rule."

Steve is oblivious. He doesn't realize Khalil believes Steve is going to Hell for not being a Muslim, and Steve believes Khalil is in a false religion and that we are going to merely cease to exist when we die. Yet they don't discriminate against each other which proves the power and authority of Christianity because the flesh needs to attack the Christian, because of the gospel of salvation in which they must go out of their way to go after the Christian. That's fascinating to me.

Is this about racquetball? Is it an excuse not to play me? It could be both their world-view exposed veraciously and they're getting beat badly at racquetball. They usually get 2 or 3 donuts in 5 games and I normally hold them to 1 or 2 points per game.

Blog Entries

There are endless insanities of the Quaran. Shooting stars are Allah shooting down demons. How great and wise Muhammad was that he knew this in the 7th century and modern science is so mistake. How could Muhammad know this? He must truly have received this proof from God as yet another miracle of Allah. We have so much to learn from Muhammad how he sits on top of a 9 year old girl as directed from Allah. We have so much to learn from the morality of Muhammad. He is a pure being who never sinned.

In the Koran the "good news" about Jesus is unclear, because Koran obviously doesn't teach the good news of Jesus that He died on the cross for the sins of the world to save whosoever believes Him, forgiven and receives eternal life. Islam has no concept of what the Messiah is if Jesus is the Messiah. Why is Jesus such an important character in Islam? It doesn't make sense.

The Koran says all those who followed Jesus fell away (a massive insult to Jesus), because they converted to Paul's allegedly corrupting teaching instead (of course, Jesus and Paul were in complete agreement). So they are going to Hell. If Jesus was so great in Islam why could he not continue to have followers? And those who rejected Jesus as the Messiah (the Jews) are going to Hell also. So for 6 centuries the world waited on bated breath for Muhammad to set things straight. Everyone before that was going to Hell.

How could you have a better false gospel and false prophet than we have in Muhammad when the Bible warns against false prophets and a false gospel! A true Savior does not go silent for six centuries.

Blog Entries

The Jinn demons sneak into Paradise to hear true things from Allah then tell it to false prophets. This idea is obviously destroyed since evil spirits can't get into heaven and have no access to heaven. So that proves Muhammad was fraud teaching this.

The Bible teaches true prophets deliver true prophecies that come true. False prophets can't do that. And one false prophecy renders the prophet a false prophet. Do you see the character of God's design is reality, and the design of Allah of the Koran is just stupid?

Blog Entries

What Muslims don't tell you is if they befriend you they are really setting you up to be a sucker, as they try to usher in their Sharia Law. The Koran is very clear that you are to kill the Christian and other faiths if they don't submit to Allah. I have had first hand experience not to kill me but to be estranged. Once you expose them they will turn on you and the friend that you thought you had is far from the case now. In Islam you can't be friends with the Christian. But in Christianity we can befriend Muslims. See the difference? One is of God the other is not. The Bible teaches to love our enemy. Anyone who has not received the gospel of salvation through Christ on the cross technically could be considered an enemy to God's saving grace. With love we sharing God's Good News and Amazing Grace that Jesus died for all that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but receives everlasting life and forgiveness of all sins and the Holy Spirit indwelling our born-again spirit. How can a Muslim receive this salvation if they don't even accept Jesus died on the cross? How can they accept the resurrection of the Messiah to prove He is God?

The evil spirit indwells the spirit of a Muslim. That is an indelible fact!

Do you know how you get rid of suicide mass murderers of Islam? You burn the Koran for the Koran is the foundation in which they operate. No Koran, no need to die for Allah and no need usher in Shariah law and unhealthy practices such as Ramadan and covering women up to quell sexual desire unnaturally. Statistically, the average Muslim gains 3 lbs. through the Ramadan period because it is really not fasting but binge-eating at specific times which is considered in the medical community a medical condition and akin to gluttony. If I did this I would feel shame and guilt. The conscience of a Muslim doesn't have this sense when they do this because their conscience is seared by Allah. Just know that God would never ask you to take a month off every year to binge-eat.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20353627

Blog Entries

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was an Islamic scholar and got his PHD in Islamic studies. He knew the Koran as well as anyone. I think he was being true to the Koran, where the general Muslim public are not being true to the the Koran. If you were true to the Koran you would declare Jihad and kill Christians. So how do Muslims balance this act? I think many choose instead not to kill us, but rather discriminate against us in various ways, or shun us, or privately mock us. I can sense their prayerful mocking sessions.

In the OT where Jews were told to kill for breaking certain laws that was particular to the laws of ancient Israel; they are not for us today. But in the Koran there is no such transition since it was written 600 AD so the killing continues in Islam and justifies suicide mass murderers. Muhammad was a monster and mass murderer so is it any wonder that his followers were also?

Thread Information