And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (Surah 4:157)

And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive." (Surah 19:35)

So which is it? Did Jesus die or not? Satan is the author of contradictions. Also, Jesus did not speak when he was a child, for that would be the first miracle, whereas, the Bible teaches the first miracle was when Jesus turned water into wine. The Gospel of Thomas is thus, false.

And peace be upon him the day he was born and the day he dies and the day he is raised alive. (Surah 19:15) This verse was referring to John the Baptist. Since it is speaking to the present time of John the Baptist then the exact same verbiage for Jesus must be of the same period in the first century.

[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ. (Surah 3:55)

To "take you and raise you" means to cause you to die and resurrect you. As an aside, you can see the vanity in the chapters of the Koran moving from the longest chapter to the shortest chapter as you read through the Koran. Vain!

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ." (Surah 6:164) That no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. (Surah 53:38) But Jesus took on the sins of the whole world.

There is nobody in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th century century that talked about someone else dying in Jesus' place, so to introduce this idea is the beginning of a new cult in the 7th century that Muhammad started.

Many non-Christian historians such as Tacitus, who hated Jesus, talked about Jesus dying during the time of Pontius Pilate under the reign of emperor Tiberius. Tiberius died 4 years after Jesus. Thallus a Greek historian, talked about when Jesus died the earth shook and the sun went dark. There was a red blood moon when Jesus died. Jesus died 33 AD, April 3 Julian calendar on Nisan 14, Friday, Passover. Josephus, a Jewish historian, talks about the claim the Christians were making was that Jesus rose from the dead.

Don't the eyewitnesses count for something such as John, the disciple whom Jesus said He loved most, who was at the foot of the cross when Jesus died? And he spent 3 years with Jesus. Don't you think John knows who was on the cross? Jesus' mother was at the foot of the cross. Don't you think Jesus' own mother would know her own son was the one who died on the cross? And what about the guy on the cross? Don't you think he would have said, you got the wrong guy? Muslims don't think through the implications of what they believe. What did Jesus say? He said, Father, forgive them, for they know what they do. Does this sound like someone who replaced Jesus on the cross? The last thing Jesus said was, Into your hands I give my spirit. Who has authority do this but Jesus who is God?

After Jesus' resurrection he went to the disciples and presented Himself. Would any prophet lie like that claiming to be Jesus when they were not? No prophet that I know would show holes in his hands and feet as he did to Thomas, claiming to be Jesus.

It took 600 years for Allah to come along and say he took the image of another man and put it on Jesus, and that man died in the place of Jesus; seems awfully negligent. All the disciples died for that event with their own eyewitness testimony.