Muslims are suppose to kill me because I believe not in Allah nor in the last day. So whether they kill me now or if this is the last day, I am suppose to be a martyr for Christ when Muslims kill me. Is a Muslim really a Muslim if they don't kill me? Are they too afraid to? Since they don't abide in the Koran to kill me, Muslims should be judged for not doing what the Koran says. For example, the fake bombs lately sent to politicians and media people and actors that don't blow up are cowardly acts because they look like bombs, but they don't do the job of killing people; therefore, these are most likely Muslims with indications of being al Qaeda are going to Hell because they don't do what the Koran says to do. Surah 9:29 reads...

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

I am a person of the Book the 66 books of the Bible, but I have to enter into another law that is not of the Book? I thought the people of the book have authority, not the ejaculators.

I will never pay Jizya, nor will I be a 2nd class citizen in the Muslim world. Sounds like ejaculating. Are Muslims saying they want me to pay by ejaculating on them? I will never pay with an ejaculation or money. Muslims would have to kill me first.