Alejandro Morales (dsd@albertaracquetball.ca),
Re: Director of Sports Development, Canadian Open and WRT

Hi, I was wondering if I can play in the WRT division for the Canadian Open? I just played in the World Seniors, finished 2nd in the 50+, and going to the US Open to play the 50+ in the next couple of weeks.

I haven't been able to play in Canadian tournaments outside Alberta since 2016, and Alberta tournaments since 2009. It's a great evil, of course, by an entirely atheist board, no Christians, who revile me and some jealous players who always lose to me, e.g. John Halko. There is not one Christian on the board. I've documented it all on the internet for posterity. That's how I get my justice by exposing evil behavior.

One Christian who was on the board temporarily made an appeal to unban me, but in disgust he has left the board given their uncaring reaction. Another Christian whom I play racquetball who use to be the president of a racquetball board said they are obligated to unban me first from Alberta then Racquetball Canada follows suit, not the other way around. So Jeff Buller, president, was wrong in that order, when he said he has to wait for Canada.

This all goes back to 2009. Without involving you in the details just know that when Barbara May on the board at the time in 2009 lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence, I decided to expose her publicly. The Bible teaches us to expose unrighteousness. Once I did that, the board convened to ban me and I had no say. I can think of no other word for this than "evil".

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/tour....asp?TID=29401