Thread: Alberta Racquetball is Being Evil (I Can Prove It in a Court of Law)

Blog Entries

Default Alberta Racquetball is Being Evil (I Can Prove It in a Court of Law)

To: Alberta Racquetball
    president@albertaracquetball.ca (Jeff Buller); Caleb Smith <calebtsmith11@gmail.com>; treasurer@albertaracquetball.ca (Anup Gauri); Mitch Brayley <mitch_brayley@yahoo.com>; membership@albertaracquetball.ca (Erin Geeraert); gyaretz@me.com; kaitlyn.landeryou@albertaracquetball.ca; milton iwaasa <tbc.mk@shaw.ca>; inquiries@albertaracquetball.ca

Gerald Frederick who use to be the president of Racquetball Edmonton said you are not conducting yourself properly. You are improperly and passively waiting for Racquetball Canada to act first. First you need to reinstate me into Alberta Racquetball and then submit that appeal to Racquetball Canada. You've got the cart before the horse. Jeff Buller told me this is your position, but it is wrong! You know a sin isn't overt action only. It can be inaction too. I've come to know Satan loves passivity. While someone is being abused and you do nothing, you are guilty if you are the person in a position of power to negate this. You can see potentially how evil "passing the buck" can be! I would not want to be in your shoes.

Are there any Christians on the board of Alberta Racquetball I can speak to? I am not aware of any.

Know whom you are attacking. A Christian is defined as a person who has, among other things, come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior (having died on the cross with Christ to our old man), and not any Jesus but the 2nd Person of the Trinity, who died on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish (go to Hell) but receives everlasting life. I have everlasting life (John 17.3) which can never be taken away and is never lost (10.29). I can't be like you, but you could be like me one day. Don't discriminate against me because I know you are going to Hell for rejecting our Lord Jesus Christ. Whereas, I am sitting good. "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love" (Eph. 1.4). It's a spectacular thing to know before the foundations of the world I was chosen by God to receive salvation, because God could foresee my free choice to receive what Jesus did on the cross. Praise the Lord!

An example of a false Christ, and thus, not saved, is as follows. I bring this up because it was Coby's mother, a Mormon, who sent a complaint letter to Racquetball Canada that got me banned. A Mormon is not a Christian because they reject Jesus as the uncreated Creator. In fact, Mormons don't believe in an uncreated Creator at all. They are very much like Atheists who believe in an infinite regress of nature from which Mormon gods whom Coby and his parents aspire to be one day attain infinite sexual relations as a God father with a Goddess mother to produce billions of spirit children. Basically, infinite sex! And they claim Jesus is the brother of the Devil. But first they need to get married in the Mormon Temple (without a cross), otherwise they fail to attain the Celestial heaven and heavenly sex which is the highest of the 3 Mormon heavens (based on works not faith alone). Just know the Bible is very clear there is no marriage in heaven, so this sex cult is completely wrong and presents a false Christ. "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11.14).

Don't blame me because I know this. Every 3 months Mormons come to my door and I try to explain this to them. There are many ways to show this cult is evil as are atheists. The Bible says there are no gods before God, beside God, or after God and that God alone brings time and space into existence. Now Mormonism is just one cult, what about all the others?

And Jesus said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and to the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection” (Luke 20:34-36).

Blog Entries

There is infighting in the Iwaasa family, because Milton said I can send him Christian material regarding the Christian position against Mormonism. Milton never asked me to stop so I continued. But then Kathryn Iwaasa, Milton's wife, sent a complaint letter to Racquetball Canada, complaining about this material. She never once contacted me at all to stop sending material. Very impersonal if I may say so. Instead of being so aggressive against a Christian by going to Racquetball Canada (she must have known this would get me banned because Racquetball Canada isn't exactly Christian and would not want to put Coby Iwaasa in disrepute), she simply could have asked that I stop sending her this apologetics work to help Mormons and is common information on the Internet.

Who is going to share the true gospel of salvation if not me? I hope someone else does to those on the board of Racquetball Canada and Alberta Racquetball, and to the Iwaasa family.

Thread Information