I am curious to see now that I am not playing C players if my game will improve just practicing. I don't think I am learning anything from C players; in fact, I think they are hurting my game.

As expected eventually the Atheist and Muslim C player goes ape shit and attempts to lord himself over a Christian Open player out of jealousy. They don't realize they are just trying to exalt their flesh with their antics. Self-righteousness is a sin.

Khalil Rehman is 7 years younger than me. The two Atheists, Steve Dyck and Erik Yougson, are 17 years younger than me. They can't muster more than a couple points per game, and I usually give them at least one donut. It's been like 2 or 3 years now playing them and they are still a long ways away from getting a game off me which brings out their frustration.

Erik only plays once every six months. As it stands I was only playing Steve once a month (he is too afraid to play without Khalil present). In terms of racquetball they don't have much ambition. They are what I call "lazy players." For me this is no fun, no challenge, no intensity. There is nothing lost not playing them anymore and nothing to gain playing them further.

If nothing else, this shows how dead racquetball is in Edmonton. But I look forward to going to the World Seniors and US Open each year to see how I do in the 50+.