Who Needs Enemies with Friends Like Khalil Rehman
True Friends Call Avoidables Against Themselves not Just Against Others and Don't Try to Demoralize You
We Should Uplift and Support Each other with Positive Reinforcement
(Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)

It all started July 31, 2018 (Tuesday). Keep in context Khalil is a Muslim so he is extremely antichrist. He rejects Jesus is God and that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. In fact, Muslims, despite the plethora of evidence even deny Jesus ever died on the cross. Of course, this is nonsense since the Bible clearly teaches throughout extensively Jesus died, and the Apostles testified to this fact by their eyewitness testimony seeing Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings.

Khalil was out of sorts this day because he told me he lost to Steve Dyck at racquetball the day before (Monday), and he said that is why he is not playing well. I told him, "You're up, you're down." If racquetball is suppose to be such a friendly encounter and just for fun as Khalil avows and prides himself in, why is he letting losing affect him so much? He seems to be of two minds. In my experience players sometimes take their bad days (the previous day or the same day) and bring them onto the court. Hence, this confrontation you are about to read if you can bear it. I beat him and Gerald 15-1 in two-on-one, and Khalil 11-2. I am painting a picture here to show his frustration in life as part of the cause for his behavior. Khalil is a taxi driver that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and has to share his income with the taxi company. On the other side is Uber and Lyft creating pressure and making his job more difficult and stressful to earn a living. Eventually there will be no need for either because of autonomous ride sharing.

In this video, I called an avoidable and he argued against it for 10 minutes. Khalil said it was not an avoidable. Anyone can see that it is. Look at his reaction on the court after he commits an avoidable. He knows he is wrong yet willfully lies. Khalil calls avoidables on me all the time even when the avoidable was actually against him such as in another video when I am tripping over his foot and falling backward on my shot. He is playing in a Vernon tournament in a month's time so he should learn to accept avoidables called against himself, stop crowding players and not have such a one-sided affair. He argued against his crowding me for 20 minutes. Khalil is a C player and maybe doesn't understand the rules of racquetball. Nonetheless, his judgment is not that great.

I might just have some authority on these matters.
I still consider myself an Open player even though I am 50 (in 2013 at the age of 46, I was 9th in Canada overall). Khalil just might be wrong. Could it be? My point here is to point out his double standard about why he can call avoidables but I am not allowed to, and some other unethical behavior of his that I decided to comment on after he decided not to play me anymore under false pretense. He has a deep seated inability to be humble and accept when he is wrong as the evidence bears out. Pride in his false religion are behind it! Surely, he can't allow a Christian to usurp him on any issue. no matter how ludicrous his arguments are.

Thus, follows our conversation on WhatsApp.

July 26
I asked Khalil, "Who is this referring to?"

"Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities" (Isaiah 53.4-5).

<No answer>

July 31
I asked Khalil, "Who is this Ransom?"

"He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain: So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat. His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out. Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers. If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness: Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a RANSOM. His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth" (Job 33.19-25).

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man JESUS CHRIST; Who gave himself a RANSOM for all, to be testified in due time" (1 Tim. 2.5-6).

<No answer>

I sent Khalil a video of his avoidable because he said it was not an avoidable. I wrote under the video, "Avoidable 100% of the time...no exceptions." He spent at least 10 minutes arguing with me after the game was done that he didn't think it was an avoidable. Gerald Frederick was a witness. Khalil changed his story in the comments below. Either way he is wrong! As wrong as wrong can be. Forgive him, his English is very difficult to understand. I hope he doesn't commit Jihad against me by my exposing him publicly. For the sake of Erik's contention who took issue with my use of this word and to help his confusion, Jihad is used in the Koran many times and does not always refer to heads being chopped off. It's a declaration of opposition by someone against someone else.

Aug. 1
Khalil responded [using his exact words and misspellings], "The question here is not if it's avoidable or not, the point here is when there are more then two people in the court then what I have experience in the tournaments that they reserve in this kind of scenarios. When you are playing with your friends then some time you have to relax the rules as it's a friendly gam. I am coming for fun and exercise not just to play racquetball, racquetball is just a means to have fun and some exercise."

Khalil tries to get an avoidable out of other players when there are 2, 3 or 4 people on the court. In reality and in practice he exhibits no distinction. But he does not permit avoidables against himself. If you call an avoidable against him, he will argue for 10 minutes why it is not an avoidable. He's a hypocrite. Even the most blatant obvious avoidables by him, he will argue against for 10 minutes such as the avoidable in the video above. He doesn't have a conscience to understand what a doublestandard is, why it is wrong, and why this is a doublestandard clearly!

I responded, "You have just made up some dumb rules that only you follow. We should play by the actual rules which makes the game more enjoyable and fuller. I don't mind avoidables called against me, it's part of the game. Plus your double standard is unethical. I give you avoidables all the time and you take them and argue for them so you should show me the same courtesy. Any ref that does not call that an avoidable is not doing their job properly. It was clearly an avoidable so it should be called otherwise you are developing bad habits and crutches. I play for fun and exercise which includes avoidables. If you were a friend you would drop your unethical doublestandard. You take the fun out of the game when only you can call avoidables and no one else can. Selfish!"

Khalil replied, "So according to you I am a person who demoralize you, double standard, unethical and a cheater. Thanks for the compliments. It doesn't make sense to be with a company of such a person right? Ok I will add selfish to the list also."

I responded, "These would be sins for me too if I committed them. [Note: 3 days ago when we played Khalil said his objective was to 'demoralize' me, and he used that exact word; I'm just repeating back to him what he said to hold him accountable for his abusive words]." Steve Dyck was a witness. Notice the trickery in Khalil's words. Khalil accuses me of accusing him of demoralizing me, when that is the word he used in his intentions against me. Twisted! Furthermore, he said this was so I don't do well in Albuquerque, New Mexico in the World Seniors at the end of August in 4 weeks. Who needs enemies with friends like that? One of the ways he intended to accomplish this was by not playing me anymore for he is the best player to push me to play better. Nice guy!

Khalil responded, "Then you should choose some Saint to play with. As I am not qualified to play with you."

I responded, "That's your choice." The world would grow very small if I only limited my racquetball games with Christians, i.e. all Christians are saints what the Bible calls a "royal priesthood." "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light" (1 Pet. 2.9). God chose me before the foundations of the world. Khalil should still play me at racquetball and stop being a baby. Big baby!

"Unequal weights and unequal measures are both alike an abomination to the LORD" (Prov. 20.10). "False weights and unequal measures - the Lord detests doublestandards of every kind" (Prov. 20.10 NLT). Clearly it is a doublestandard if Khalil can call avoidables but I a cannot in his scheme of things.

Khalil said, "It's always my choice."

I responded, "We all have free will to accept the truth including what Jesus did for us on the cross. Praise the Lord! You said you try to 'demoralize' me (you said that not me). Do you now intend to stop that bad behavior? If you are frustrated playing me losing all the time maybe you should address that as the cause [of your hostility] instead of falsely blaming me for your woes. That would be the mature way to handle things."

Khalil said, "Good luck with your endeavors."

I responded, "As expected. The Muslim tries to hurt a Christian [knowing I have a tournament in 4 weeks so I need to be pushed and challenged]. In the future don't call someone a cheat dozens of times and then accuse them of calling you a cheat when they never did. God hates double standards not treating others as you would like to be treated. I hope you don't quit racquetball." Every time I play Khalil he calls me a cheat several times. Why would I need to cheat against him when he usually gets 0, 1, or 2 points per game? He is morally bankrupt in his words and actions.

Khalil said, "Don't worry I will continue playing racquetball."

I responded, "I forgive you for retaliating by not playing me anymore. You're welcome to play me when your nose is not out of joint. Christians don't discriminate and we don't have double standards." In other words, I won't not play Khalil because he is a Muslim or Steve Dyck because he is an atheist or Jack McBride because he rejects Jesus is God. Khalil is not really mad at me but he is angry with Jesus since I am just reiterating what the Holy Spirit says in the Bible that doublestandards are wrong, and it is wrong to try to demoralize people. Gerald even said, how can Khalil demoralize me since I dominate him on the court so easily? If I were Khalil I would repent of his hostility instead of being angry and "mad" like Muhammad.

Khalil said, "How we can play when you accuses me of cheater, selfish, double standard, unethical and I don't know what else you have in your heart ohh ya one thing more a Muslim who tries to hurt the pious Christian like you. And so nice of you to forgive me for the Sins I have done which hurts you, you are a true noble man and I don't deserve to be with you"

I can play Khalil even after he sinned against me multiple times, because I am able by the Holy Spirit to forgive over and over! Muslims are often confused by how Christians can forgive so easily. If Jesus who was sinless could forgive us and forgive Muhammad's sins, surely we can forgive others. Muhammad the Pedophile is going to Hell because he never accepted the love of God when Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. There is no greater love!

"Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven" (Matt. 18.21,22). Jesus said (the Lord's prayer), "Whenever you pray, say: Our Father in Heaven Your name be honored as holy. Your Kingdom Come. Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us each day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, for we ourselves also forgive everyone in debt to us, everyone who has wronged us. And do not bring us into temptation. Deliver us from the evil one" (Luke 11.2-4). Muslims, in fact, worship Satan for they have little respect for their Creator Jesus even denying who He is. "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33). Muslims deny Jesus is God. Jesus said, "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters" (Matt. 12.30).

I responded, "I will keep forgiving you not just once but over and over. That is what Jesus instructs us to do. When you tell me it is your objective to 'demoralize' me it is my prayer you will repent and not be the only one allowed to call avoidables."

Khalil said, "Well you don't have to as we are not playing again. As it's difficult for me to continue with these accusations."

I responded, "You seem to be comfortable saying your intention is to 'demoralize' me [your word not mine]. And you feel comfortable calling me a cheater many times, and you take avoidables, but I am not allowed to call avoidables. Do you honestly think this is ethical and not selfish?" By the way, why would I need to cheat against Khalil? Every time we play, he accuses me of cheating multiple times. I never accuse him of cheating until now (enough is enough) because he is cheating: he claims avoidables against me are allowed but avoidables against himself are not allowed. That's cheating. He even hinders me when I step on his foot going for a shot and calls that an avoidable against me. Khalil doesn't think straight. Dare I say this is typical of Muslims. As they reject Jesus they reject many truths in Christ and the mind of Christ. They undergo cognitive dissonance. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father but through Jesus! Such is not the case with Muhammad. Muhammad was a sinner, deceiver, murderer, raped 9 year old girls, and couldn't even save a fly. Jesus was sinless.

Words are not empty, they have impact, so choose your words carefully. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits" (Prov. 18.21). "In the beginning was the Word [Jesus], and the Word [Jesus] was with God [the Father], and the Word [Jesus] was God [Triune]. He [Jesus] was in the beginning with God [the Father]. All things were made through him [Jesus], and without him [Jesus] was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.1-3).

Notice how Khalil doesn't recognize or acknowledge any of these bad behaviors of his and instead, just has a pity party. Very immature!

When Khalil found out I posted his comments on the Internet, he said, "That was light humour which I didn't know you are talking seriously."

I responded, "Look forward to seeing you on Sat with your light humor."

Khalil said, "Nopes." Khalil holds a grudge.

I responded, "Not so light after all".

Khalil said, "I think it's better we don't play"

I responded, "I think it's ok if we play you're just overreacting."

The flesh is funny and pathetic at the same time! He is altering and shifting his reason for not playing me which reveals his true desire. The real reason for not playing me anymore is not that I posted our conversation on the Internet after the fact but rather, he is just tired of losing to me all the time and being called out for being doubletongued. I think he just blew a fuse finally, because he has been playing me twice a week for many months now to no avail (and we have been player for more than 2 years now regularly). Like Steve, his stated goal he has said many times is to beat me one day in a game to 11.

Khalil's flesh seeks to exalt itself especially before Christians who acknowledge Khalil is doubletongued and going to Hell according to the Bible. Let's say Khalil raped a woman like Muhammad did to a 9 year old girl and emails me what he did. I would be guilty if I remained silent. I should show the police what Khalil said in his emails. I ought to expose him. Khalil responds, "You are not allowed to post our private discussions." I disagree. Since he is being abusive he needs to be exposed.

Please note, I did not post any part of this thread before Khalil said he would never play me again under false pretenses. It was only after the false pretense. He should just be honest and say he is tired of losing all the time. That's fine. That would be real. I can understand that. If he is not having fun anymore because he is tired of losing to me all the time (11-3, 11-0, 11-2 last 3 games) then by all means stop playing me and play the drop-in which is easier. Don't fabricate some lie why you have stopped playing me. Be honest with yourself. Different players have different ambition levels. Obviously, playing me exceeds his level of ambition as a C player.

Whenever someone is abusive or mistreats you like Khalil is doing here you have an obligation to call them out on their bullshit! Hold him accountable. Don't shrivel up. Ensure they do right by you! I got this idea from the movie "Fences" with Denzel Washington. Great movie! And if they don't do right by you and don't repent, then at least you can document it on the Internet for posterity sake. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2671706...=nm_flmg_act_3

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness but rather EXPOSE them" (Eph. 5.11).

Muslims are encouraged to lie (Taqiyya): the practice of deception against non-believers. The Koran tells Muslims to pretend to be friends with non-Muslims if the Muslim is yet unable to subjugate non-Muslims. Do we really want to live in a world where all non-Muslims are killed and everything is under shariah law? That would be hell on earth. The reason why Muslims cover the heads of women, against the woman's consent, is because the Muslim man can't keep his dick in his pants so he abuses women to restrain himself. And whenever a woman is raped it is hardly ever the man's fault. The woman is blamed. This is a deep seated sickness in Islam!