Bad Leaders in Ontario are Destroying Racquetball
Call them out, expose unrighteousness, and hold accountable

Terry Nelson is the guy from Racquetball Canada responsible for banning me for life from Canadian sanctioned racquetball tournaments.

It's not difficult to make the connection. Because of his immorality racquetball is dead in Ontario. He is from Ontario. Only 3 participants from Ontario are in the 2018 Racquetball Nationals. That's pathetic! Not only that I have never seen the turnout this bad before -- only 107 entrants.

Not that I really care to play in Canadian tournaments, because there is nobody in the 50+ category to challenge me -- still ranked #1 in the 50+ by a wide margin. I haven't been allowed to play in a tournament in Canada outside of Alberta for 3 years (going on 3 years in a life sentence), and banned from Alberta tournaments since 2009, nearly 10 years now courtesy of jealous John Halko and Barbara May. Fast forward to today the existing non-Christian board of Alberta Racquetball remains frozen in time. The sin of inaction is just as bad as the sin of overt action (sin of commission. Unfortunately, there are still no Christians on the board of either Racquetball Canada or Alberta Racquetball whom I am aware of. That's why the Biblical principle is maintained by the Church to separate church and state because the state is utterly corrupt and a Christian will make no headway in a corrupt system.

I had a good run, made it to 9th in Canada overall at the age of 46 (in 2013), playing tournaments across Canada (2012-2015) while not allowed to play in Alberta.

God's permissive will is making the point the longer I am banned the more people realize this is abusive behavior by those who are antichrist, namely Terry Nelson, ex-president Jack McBride, ex-board members John Halko and Barbara May, and whoever is currently on the decision making board. Having spoken personally with them they willingly admit they reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior so they are going to Hell. That's the message that God is imparting and wants us all to appreciate. Do we want to be like them? I see God's divine purpose: through me God is exposing some corrupt individuals in a corrupt system.

Anyway, I am playing the World Seniors in Alburquerque, New Mexico and the US Open 50+ division. That's where the real competition is for my division.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TerryNelsonImmoral.png 
Views:	165 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	528