Thread: Requesting Reinstatement to Sanctioned Tournaments in Alberta Racquetball

Blog Entries

Default Requesting Reinstatement to Sanctioned Tournaments in Alberta Racquetball

To: All the Board Members of Alberta Racquetball

Hi,

When I was at the World Seniors in Albuquerque, New Mexico back in August, Gerald Frederick, past president of Edmonton Racquetball, told me that the Alberta Racquetball Association has things backward. Looking forward to going to US Open also this year to try to win the 50+.

Since the board of Alberta Racquetball in 2009 under John Halko, Barbara May, Jamie Brayley, Gerry Slamko, etc. (all atheists or non-Christians which is religious discrimination against me since I am a Christian) banned me from Alberta sanctioned tournaments (with no explanation ever given to me verbally or in letter) -- to cover up Barb's lying to protect her hide to cover up her own negligence at my expense which led me to expose this injustice -- it is, therefore, the responsibility of Alberta Racquetball to initiate reinstating me, not Racquetball Canada. Isn't it amazing that I was banned under false pretenses! and nobody on the board has a conscience and the courage to realize this even now to this day! I've played racquetball all my life and never had a problem until Barbara May exerted her evil influence with her partner in crime jealous John Halko which in good conscience I was compelled to expose! The Holy Spirit in my spirit no less drew me to expose this immorality.

Any issue you have with me I am sure you can forgive as I have forgiven Alberta Racquetball when I won the Alberta Juniors (beating Jason Ully 21-3, 21-17) and Alberta Racquetball forgot to enter me into the draw for the first Canadian Juniors in Saskatoon in 1985 even though they paid for my flight and hotel room. If God can forgive you by what His only begotten Son did on the cross for you (though you would have to accept it that Jesus is God and resurrected the 3rd day otherwise you are going to Hell), I am fairly sure we have the capacity to forgive our fellow man. If not then what good are we? The entire story of RC and ARA is one of unforgiveness and trying to rationalize one's flesh against a Christian.

Alberta Racquetball had a meeting to decide whether to reinstate me two years ago. Their reasoning was not to do so because Jeff Buller told me first they claimed I would need to be reinstated into Racquetball Canada. But the Alberta Racquetball Association, as Gerald Frederick well points out, are the ones responsible for banning me in the first place so deferring to Racquetball Canada is twisted! What Alberta Racquetball is obligated to do is reinstate me (with a formal apology) and then appeal to Racquetball Canada to reinstate me also, since Alberta Racquetball was the cause of the problem in the first place with their bad actors.

Remember it wasn't Racquetball Canada complaining (I played about 30 tournaments over 3 years from 2012-2015) but it was Alberta Racquetball at the behest of John Halko and Barbara May sending at least a half a dozen complaint letters over the years, all documented and responded to by me and posted on the internet showing how fraudulent and hypocritical their efforts were. It was only after endless harassment by Barbara May and Halko that Racquetball Canada finally caved in.

I was watching a new episode of SNL tonight and Will Farrell was on as the guest. It made me think of this situation. The scene in the airplane was funny when Will used the phrase,
    "sick the thought police on me Adolph." That's exactly what's happening here.

Albert Einstein said, "The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." The board of Alberta Racquetball sits by and does nothing while an injustice is hurting racquetball and is perpetrated against the best player in Edmonton. In fact, if you really think about it, Edmonton is one of the most dead cities in Canada for racquetball. There literally are no juniors playing racquetball today in Edmonton. It just gets worse and worse. Even Kane Waselenchuk wants nothing to do Alberta Racquetball. I don't see this as a coincidence. For some reason the kids that have to go through John Halko are turned off from the sport by his obesity and skill level after taking a few classes. He doesn't inspire kids coming up. I think someone else should replace him. Instead of banning me from the Mayfield and L.A. Fitness, Alberta Racquetball and Racquetball Canada, John Halko should move out of the way completely; he does nothing but rationalize his flesh. There is a reason why John Halko and Barbara May are no longer on the board of Alberta Racquetball. God willed it! Who names their son Devin anyway just two letters away from the Devil?

Your well improved drive serving,

Troy Brooks

p.s. further information in support of this request,
    http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...ll-Association

Blog Entries

It's not like I need to play Canadian tournaments it's just the principle of the thing. You don't ban people unjustly! And you don't hold a grudge for 10 for years. That's immature! I am the #1 ranked player in Canada 50+ by far so there is no real division for me in Canada. That's why the World Seniors and US Open 50+ are perfect for me. It takes a year to prepare.

Thread Information