Quote Originally Posted by Jack McBride
I notice you did not comment on the fact that as president it was my job to act on behalf of the members complaint. I was not on the committee. It was your peers. It shows how you pick and choose your replies to suit your needs. The more you write the more people are aware of your hypocrisy and lies. You should have apologized long ago. Like you have said often. It’s not too late to repent. Are you sure you wish to carry this on. Perhaps if you had some new material.
My peers are Christian brothers and sisters in Christ first and foremost because we are chosen before the foundations of the world to be with God and you are not. Most of my peers, including non-Christians agree with me and not with you so where does that put you? There is only a small number who have a hard on for me in Edmonton: Jack McBride, Cam Bourque, Manny Gregorio, Allen Bauman, Barry Ould, John Halko, Barb May. Many people have come up to me over the years and don't agree with what you are doing. All of these mentioned reject Christ.

I am not complaining about your role as president. President is a legitimate job, but you have tainted it, of course.

The letter you wrote was extremely derogatory, so I responded to it in my defense. I am allowed to defend myself when being abused by being banned and exposing those who are doing this.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Jack_McBride.htm

For someone who has posted as much as I have is still not enough apparently because apparently I am with all my words picking and choosing. That's funny! I have covered the topic as the Holy Spirit has led me to do. You have skirted many things.

It is you who is picking and choosing and making false claims, because you accused me, for example, of saying you said you don't believe in God. What I said was, you don't believe Jesus is God. You keep accusing of not holding to some rules, but I am free to defend myself while you try to silence me. You are abusing your power.

You want me now to apologize for what? What did I do wrong? That is the height of ignorance. I remember Ryan Blackmore and I were playing racquetball and told Ryan in 2012 at the Mayfield that Manny Gregorio came up to me and said him, Cam and Barry Ould said they won't play me at racquetball unless I apologize. Ryan made the same point as he said "Apologize for what?" I asked apologize for what? Manny had no idea. Even still you want me to apologize, but for what? You don't say.

You know full well this all started when Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence. When I exposed her for this I was banned. You avoid this as the source of the conflict. If you were be righteous you would not do this. You would deal with the heart of the matter.

One can't help but think also that there is jealousy going on with these players because I beat them so badly at racquetball. For example, last time I played Halko I beat 15-4, 15-5 and Bauman 15-0, 15-3. Is this the only way they can beat me by being evil towards me?

You are held accountable to God and He is in judgment of you for your abusive behavior asking me to apologize. You ought to apologize to me and to God for rejecting Him.

It's nice to see you read my stuff sometimes as you are using some of my lines. Praise the Lord!