Quote Originally Posted by Jack McBride
Nor did I. Show me proof that I banned you. I did what a president is supposed to do. Appoint a committee to get the facts and they deal with them. What has that to do with me. I was not on the committee. Again, same old material.

I didn't say you banned me directly but played a significant role in banning me with your complaint letters. John Halko and Barbara May directly asked the manager of the Mayfield club to ban me and since they were on the board of the ARA, the manager caved in. You didn't directly do this. The only evidence for L.A. Fitness I have is that the banning came within minutes after Allen Bauman entered the facilities and after he had a prolonged talked with Marion McBride then went to the front desk to speak to what I can only assume was the manager. I played a full hour and a half while you were there before Bauman showed up. But you said Bauman hand nothing to do with banning.
You're a liar.

The manager told me that 2 people complained. Was that Marion and Bauman or you and Bauman I don't know. But it all happened when Bauman entered the facilities which you claim he has nothing to do with it. I think most people who read this will consider your testimony suspect.
Your efforts are usually indirect and underhanded towards banning me. That's even worse. And I see where the hostility ultimately comes from in the fact that you reject Jesus is God so you are going to Hell. Since you know I know this about you, that you are really a bad guy, you express your hostility in various ways.

By the way who were the 3 panel members of Racquetball Canada who banned me? Terry Nelson won't tell me. You would know.

You could have said something like, you don't believe I should be banned as a fellow Edmontonian, and they would have taken that into consideration, but I wouldn't expect you to do that because you are antichrist. Don't you think twice realizing no Christians are on me; it is atheists and other non-Christians. This is the actual motivation for the abuse.

These are your words in your letter Jack falsely accusing me (I have a right to defend myself). Since these are your words you are held accountable.

Letter for Jack McBride to Mr. Troy Brooks (2).docx