Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Evil Allen Bauman at L.A. Fitness, 186 St, Edmonton, and Liar Jack McBride Commentary

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack McBride
    I hate to tell you but you have the wrong guy. The only time we discussed religion is when you asked me if I was a Christian and I replied I was an RC. You have probably asked so many people you are confused. As I said. I was brought up in a catholic orphanage. I was even an alter boy and sang in the choir. I’m afraid you have me mixed up with someone else.
    It's amazing how accurate our memories are when it is an important event. You said to me in front of the glass court, spontaneously I might add, "I am a Christian" because you knew I was a vocal Christian. As I usually do, to verify, I asked, "Do you believe Jesus is God?" You said very clearly in no uncertain terms, "No!" So naturally I said, "
    You are not a Christian."

From the beginning and every time I wrote about it, never once did I ever write down you said were a RC since that never came into the conversation.

Even if you add RC into the mix that doesn't change the context since you still reject Jesus is God. Talking about Mormons or RCC or FSM doesn't change that.

Even now you can't say "Jesus is God" because you don't believe He is God. Roman Catholics claim Jesus is God so when you claim you are a Roman Catholic, obviously, you're confused.

Being an alter boy doesn't mean you are saved nor even necessarily that you are a RC. You have to believe Jesus is God and that He died for our sins and the Trinity for you to be a Christian.

It's like this. When you go back and look at every copy of the Bible since the earliest papyri in the 1st century, you can see the same thing was said back then as the latest Bible versions present now.

In the same way, you can go back to my comments literally to the day after you made your comment and it has never changed -- saved for posterity so you can't start a revisionist claim.

That happened in 2012 and it is 2018 now so you never challenged the claim until now. But it doesn't even matter anyway because you still reject Jesus is God. Do you know how I can say you do not believe Jesus is God, how I came up with that? You told me.

You're a liar and this is the evidence. It's like someone coming along 2000 years later and saying Jesus never said this or that. It was recorded in the 1st century soon after it happened, the 2nd century, and every century since then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack McBride
    I have never said that in my life. Once again. I asked me if I was a Christian and I replied I am an RC. You then stated I was a non Christian. That is the only time I ever spoke to you ref religion. Wrong guy. I’m sorry.
    Can't you feel the evil spirit in you following the father of lies Satan? That's not the Holy Spirit, it is the evil spirit in you.

You absolute said that. I know the exact chair you were sitting in up against the back wall. I was sitting to your right closer up front to the court. I just finishing beating Brad Kelly 15-0, 15-0. I recall playing Al Laughlin who played really well I think getting somewhere between 8 and 11 points to 15 in that game. I recall Manny Gregorio sitting down next to me and accusing me of being hostile was the word he used. His exact phrase was "You don't understand what's going on here" as if I am about to meet my maker. Obviously, he was plotting something (which we only knew after the fact). I told him, "I am not being hostile, you are." I remember your reaction at that time too when Manny was up in my grill. He went away with his tail between his legs. It was also the only time I ever played Devin Halko. It was you Jack who said to play him so I did. He got a point or two at most. John Halko names his son Devin with just 2 letters off of Devil. That's interesting.

Then I asked, "Do you believe Jesus is God?" You adamantly said "No!" You used that exact word. I didn't use the phrase "non Christian". I said "then you are not a Christian." I never say it that way you said. You got irate and said you don't want to talk about it. Any RC statement you add in now isn't going to help you here since the issue remains you do not believe Jesus is God you said. Your attempt to change your story lacks credibility when you wait nearly 6 years.

You're the guy. I've known you for years. I have written much about you. The more we talk the more evil I find in you. You're getting worse and worse. Your position has not changed that you believe Jesus is not God.

You're a sneaky old man who's time is almost up as you look to have a near death conversation about God and salvation which is why you contacted me despite the resistance you try to muster.

Blog Entries

I was watching a new episode of SNL tonight and Will Farrell was on as the guest. It made me think of how Jack has behaved (see above quotes of him). The scene in the airplane was funny when Will said "sick the thought police on me Adolph."

Jack can't ban me from everywhere. I am still playing racquetball at the nicest racquetball facility in Edmonton without slippery floors like at L.A. Fitness; and tournaments just not in Canada (World Seniors in Albuquerque, New Mexico and US Open in Minneapolis) in the 50+ division.

Blog Entries

Mitch Brayley beat Allen Bauman 15-0, 15-3 at the 2018 Alberta Provincial Racquetball Championships.

And it was the first match of the tournament.

What a coincidence because last time I played Allen, I also beat him 15-0, 15-3. Is this a coincidence or a message? Interesting. Devin Halko also lost 15-0, 15-3. I don't believe in coincidences. I see God's divine hand in this.

That's funny, Bauman got a total of 3 points the entire tournament. I'm thinking he is in the wrong division. He is not an Open player. He thinks too highly of himself.

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/draw...wVar=&message=

Another thread on Allen can be found here,

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...-His-Own-Words

Thread Information