Quote Originally Posted by Jack McBride
Again you are back to the same old same old. Get some new material. You may be able to brainwash a young Mitch Brayley but he does not know all the facts. Only what you have told him. Nice try though Troy. But you aren’t clever enough. Look in the mirror.
The same material does not need another response. Standing on the truth repetitively is quite empowering. Mitch knows the facts and we went into much detail together, far more than you have. He knows there is a price to be paid for being a Christian.

You know what really concerns me the most of all? The fact that you are going to Hell because you are too selfish to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. How sad this is the type of person you want to be.

Your legacy is that people know you reject Jesus Christ.

If you were a Christian, you wouldn't lash out but would simply say Amen and seek to reinstate me into ARA and RC. Milton Iwaasa at a tournament in Brossard, Quebec said to me if I would like it if he would appeal to Alberta Racquetball to reinstate me. Even a Mormon doesn't agree with you. I responded I would rather people see how those who reject Christ treat Christians so I declined his offer.

Others have said the same such as Reg Atkins and others who I can't even remember their name from all the provinces. They often say it is not even a banning consideration.