Evil Allen Bauman, His "Personal Vendetta" and
L.A. Fitness 186 St, Stony Plain Road Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

And Commentary by the Liar and Hypocrite Jack McBride, Ex-President of Racquetball Canada

On Saturday, January 30th, 2017 Cameron (sales staff) called me and invited me to a 2 week free pass at L.A. Fitness. So I went to the club on Tuesday, Jan 2nd to play in the drop-in for racquetball. I got there at about 3:30 p.m. Cameron refused to give me a two week pass and said it was only good for 5 days. I thought that was a bit unethical and a false offer.

Incidentally, the courts are terrible. The varnish is very slippery and the glass panels for lighting interfere with the direction of ceiling balls and create a smashing sound when hit which is not pleasant. Poor design!

But that's not the real story.

I played racquetball and was done about 5:00. I hit the ball for about an hour and half. Jack McBride and his wife were there playing two people I don't know and that was all there was. Jack is at least 80 years old. This is indicative of the state of racquetball in Edmonton. In a word it is "dead." I talked to him and his wife briefly. The reason why racquetball is so dead is John Halko doesn't inspire anyone. The juniors at racquetball quit after their introduction to the sport by John Halko. There is no follow through. All he would have to do to follow-up is setup a league for them after. It is so bad, this winter there were NO NEW kids at all to join the introductory classes. Compare this to squash and handball, there are dozens and dozens of kids picking up these sports inundating the courts. If John is going to make himself the only person for kids to go through and not seek the help of others who are better at the sport than him then he should do a better job.

Near the end of my practice on the court, I see Allen Bauman walk in having a serious talk with Jack's wife which I thought was weird then I see Bauman rush to the front desk. He was up to no good! His personal vendetta comes to fruition. As others in the racquetball community have said: "If Al had a problem with you, he should have just talked to you directly instead of running to tell someone else - what a tool, can't even handle his own problems."

A few minutes later two heavy set guys come to me while I am on the court and tell me that I am banned from the facility. I asked why? They said it was because of what I did 6 months ago. I have no idea what I did 6 months ago. I was never banned from L.A. Fitness before. This was my first time. I later called the manager, and he doesn't know the reason either. Crazy eh? All he said was a couple people complained about me, namely Allen Bauman and someone else (Jack McBride). I guess you can complain about someone and not give a reason. Ridiculous! The manager said I am as of now banned from all three L.A. Fitness facilities in Edmonton. That's too bad because I really wanted to milk that pass for the full two weeks. I recall many months ago asking if I were to get a membership at L.A. Fitness would that be impacted since I am banned from Alberta Racquetball and Racquetball Canada, and I was adamantly told by the operations manager it would not and that they are completely separate. I guess they changed their mind at the behest of Allen Bauman. Everyone is suppose to fear the maniacal tyrant Allen Bauman. Is that the kind of world we live in? One can only guess at the manipulations, plotting and scheming behind the scenes by Jack McBride and Allen Bauman.

As I am leaving the facility flanked by the two heavy set men, Al Loughlin was walking by, so I said hi and also said, "Al Bauman my atheist enemy [I am a Christian] is banning me from LA Fitness." He smiled, and I couldn't help but think he was on my side and knows what Bauman and McBride are doing is unethical and immoral. Haven't seen Al in nearly 6 years at that moment we passed each other.

In abusive situations like this, I tend to think God will get involved at some point in some way. For example, atheists John Halko and Barbara May got me banned the Mayfield Club for no reason to speak of, but shortly thereafter (within a month) word was given that the facility will be closed down. They were disbanded. And today Barb and John are no longer on the board of Alberta Racquetball. Allen Bauman is also off the board. I can't help but think something similar will happen to L.A. Fitness and its manager. Perhaps people will read this article and cancel their memberships at L.A. Fitness, or as the operations manager said, he thinks the 3 courts might be converted to hot yoga. It's just a matter of time. Like I said almost nobody showed up for the drop-in.

Not that I care since I play elsewhere, but should I go to the Edmonton Journal, Edmonton Sun, CTV or some other broadcaster to expose the abusiveness of these atheists?

Even if I was Allen Bauman who hates God, I wouldn't treat Christians the way he goes after us. He's obsessed with me. Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time? I am a very forgiven person, and can easily play racquetball with Al, despite his hostility, and beat him again 15-0, 15-3 like last time. We Christians need to be gracious towards our weaker atheist brethren at racquetball.

"Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy" (Ps. 116.5, 145.8).

Surely, if God can be so gracious we can be towards each other as well. When I think of how Jesus would act, I just can't see him rushing to the front desk of L.A. Fitness to try to get me banned. There really is a different standard of ethics and morality [Jesus Christ] for the Christian that trumps the confused moral compass of an Atheist trying to uplift himself. You can see Bauman was just waiting for the day for me to show up to the drop-in. He's been waiting years for this to try to get me banned. I was happy to oblige to prove a point that the atheist will never change; he will forever rebel against God and God's children. The hostility never goes away in his heart, because he is never willing to let go of self, and accept reality and the truth. Jesus is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life. There is no other name under heaven by which one can be saved. Not knowing he is lost and needs to be saved remains his fallen condition. Pride and self are the center of all things for Bauman. There is sad to say nothing left for him but Hell-the second death-the Lake of Fire. It's not that he couldn't give his life to Christ this very moment, but I've never met anyone as old as him who repented (had a change of mind). He has had decades to accept the Lord. What an unenviable state to be in.

I've played at L.A. Fitness many times over the years against other players, but this was the first time I showed up on drop-in night in 9 years (since 2009) whether Mayfield, Kinsmen, or L.A. Fitness. Imagine holding in the rage that Allen Bauman and Jack McBride have had all this time, expressed in banning me, because they know that I know according to the Bible they are going to Hell since they are too selfish to repent to the cross as a helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

The profanities of Allen Bauman: http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...-His-Own-Words
Jack McBride's hard on for me: http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Jack_McBride.htm
There are more articles than this. Just do a search for "Allen Bauman" or "Jack McBride".

My advice: read The Spiritual Man