Tim Landeryou is 33 years old. He beat Mike Green in the first racquetball selection event for the 2017/18 season. Green is now his tracking player. I don't think Tim can beat Samuel Murray. Coby Iwaasa, 2nd in Canada, lost to Samuel Murray so Samuel is tracking Coby.

I suspect even though Tim beat Green, Tim still won't be able to move up from 3rd in Canada to 1st by beating Green again. What will happen is Coby and Samuel continue to battle it out for 2nd and 3rd on one side of the draw, and Green will have to play Tim again on the other side of the draw.

Green will be very reluctant to let Tim beat him again, and he will train like he has never trained before. After all he wants his funding continued.

I don't think it was entirely Coby Iwaasa's cult that had him go on a non-Christian Mormon missionary tour for 2 years in Japan. If you look at all the matches he played on the IRT and the WRT over the past several years, you will notice Coby lost a lot of games. It's possible he was burned out.

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/draw...wVar=&message=