Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ranked #1 in Canada 50+ Racquetball (Troy Brooks)

Blog Entries

Mitch,

You are still being immoral towards me because you continue to ban me from Alberta Racquetball and you can't even think of a good reason to ban me in the first place?
    Don't you have a conscience? Is this how atheists treat Christians? Maybe you need to get a new belief system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Brayley
    I seem to be confused as to why you would want to play racquetball together based upon your opinion of me? Surely the unwavering determination you have in propagating your belief system isn't something you're willing to suspend simply for a game of racquetball?

I don't understand why you'd want to associate with me to begin with, let along invite me to a friendly game of racquetball.
    Why would a Christian suspend their faith to play racquetball? Didn't God make racquetball? I know of one other Christian in the racquetball community in Edmonton so that would make it difficult don't you think to only play with Christians? Jesus went to the home of the Gentiles who were not saved. Should I be any less gracious? God created racquetball for the unregenerate and the regenerate. Should a Christian quit racquetball because there may only be atheists to play?

In terms of associating with non-Christians what does the Bible say? It says don't be unequally yoked with non-believers so obviously Christians in fellowshipping with one another (since we are the body of Christ) would be different than with you since according to Jesus you are going to Hell, and Christians have been chosen by God before the foundations of the world.

How's that unbanning coming along? Why are avoiding the question? Is that considerate? Maybe if you took me up on my offer to play 8 a.m. during the Edmonton Open on Saturday morning I could ask you these questions face to face and you could answer them. It seems to me the atheist such as yourself is finding reason not to play the Christian at racquetball, but the Christian is more than willing to have some good games with you. I think you have everything backwards.

Blog Entries

You're mistaken in referring to me as an atheist. I am in fact an anti-theist. You may want to consult with your fact-checking commitee.
    Same thing. Since you are anti-theist against the existence of God you are an atheist which is against the existence of God, claiming God does not exist.

You also unethically discriminate against Christians which is immoral of you by banning them from sanctioned racquetball tournaments. Your decrepit world view is consistent with you having no conscience to realize you are sinning discriminating against a Christian.

Since God is proven to exist and Jesus is proven to be God, and you prefer to remain in your sins, because you are too selfish to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, where else do you belong but Hell? Jesus died for you to save you from yourself. There is no greater love.

Blog Entries

I would never mock when we speak about our Lord & Savior. I am a man of logic, and your arguments are sound & full of irrefutable evidence.

Surely, the Lord has chosen you to be his messenger and allow me to save myself from an eternity in Hell, and a lifestyle of immorality.

As a Brother in Christ, surely you wouldn't deny the opportunity to repent for my sins and accept God into my life.
    If this was true, you would also admit that prior to about an hour ago you rejected Christ, but now you believe in Jesus. Frauds are easy to ferret out.

Just a little while ago you said of yourself, "I am in fact an anti-theist." And you were asking me weird questions a non-Christian would ask me who was hostile to the faith. Since Christians are theists you admitted you are not Christian.

Now you are declaring Jesus as your Lord and Savior in the past hour for the first time in your life? Praise the Lord I led you to Christ. You are born-again. Do you admit you are born-again for the first time in your life? Of course between you and God if you are mocking, I would expect your place Hell to be worse than others.

I can't acknowledge you as anything but a brother in Christ because I am taking you on your word. But now action must follow to prove your faith. We shall know you by your fruit.

Since you are a Christian now you would request to Alberta Racquetball and Racquetball Canada the ban be lifted since there was not justifiable reason for doing so in the first place. Let me know when you have done it.

Blog Entries

You have lead me to Christ through your ability to show me the error of my ways. A faulty belief system.

I ask of you though: if action is so important, what actions have you taken to truly embody our Lord in your life?
    Your behavior is off so it makes one think you are lying and that I didn't actually lead you to Christ. The first thing you do after being allegedly saved a few hours ago is you talk about all the guys in racquetball whether they are good looking or not. That was weird. Let's see what else? I don't see you acknowledging anywhere that you are no longer anti-theist? So that's a problem contradicting yourself remaining an anti-theist. Your façade is exposed.

You asked what actions have I done to embody the Lord? There is nothing more important than leading people to Christ because your eternal security is at stake and to get you to do right by me since you still ban a Christian from Alberta Racquetball.

"So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" (James 4.17).

"Confess your sins to one another" (James 5.16). Banning a Christian.

"Having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth" (Eph. 4.25). Unless, of course, you have not put away falsehood?

"And should not you have had mercy on your fellow servant, as I had mercy on you?" (Matt. 18.33) I'm pretty sure Jesus and the Apostles wouldn't ban me from racquetball.

As the Bible says we shall know you by your fruit which makes one think you are not a Christian at all and just a fraud. See how easy it is to ferret out your being deceptive?

Thread Information