Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Brayley
You have lead me to Christ through your ability to show me the error of my ways. A faulty belief system.

I ask of you though: if action is so important, what actions have you taken to truly embody our Lord in your life?
Your behavior is off so it makes one think you are lying and that I didn't actually lead you to Christ. The first thing you do after being allegedly saved a few hours ago is you talk about all the guys in racquetball whether they are good looking or not. That was weird. Let's see what else? I don't see you acknowledging anywhere that you are no longer anti-theist? So that's a problem contradicting yourself remaining an anti-theist. Your façade is exposed.

You asked what actions have I done to embody the Lord? There is nothing more important than leading people to Christ because your eternal security is at stake and to get you to do right by me since you still ban a Christian from Alberta Racquetball.

"So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" (James 4.17).

"Confess your sins to one another" (James 5.16). Banning a Christian.

"Having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth" (Eph. 4.25). Unless, of course, you have not put away falsehood?

"And should not you have had mercy on your fellow servant, as I had mercy on you?" (Matt. 18.33) I'm pretty sure Jesus and the Apostles wouldn't ban me from racquetball.

As the Bible says we shall know you by your fruit which makes one think you are not a Christian at all and just a fraud. See how easy it is to ferret out your being deceptive?