Mitch,

You are still being immoral towards me because you continue to ban me from Alberta Racquetball and you can't even think of a good reason to ban me in the first place?
Don't you have a conscience? Is this how atheists treat Christians? Maybe you need to get a new belief system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Brayley
I seem to be confused as to why you would want to play racquetball together based upon your opinion of me? Surely the unwavering determination you have in propagating your belief system isn't something you're willing to suspend simply for a game of racquetball?

I don't understand why you'd want to associate with me to begin with, let along invite me to a friendly game of racquetball.
Why would a Christian suspend their faith to play racquetball? Didn't God make racquetball? I know of one other Christian in the racquetball community in Edmonton so that would make it difficult don't you think to only play with Christians? Jesus went to the home of the Gentiles who were not saved. Should I be any less gracious? God created racquetball for the unregenerate and the regenerate. Should a Christian quit racquetball because there may only be atheists to play?

In terms of associating with non-Christians what does the Bible say? It says don't be unequally yoked with non-believers so obviously Christians in fellowshipping with one another (since we are the body of Christ) would be different than with you since according to Jesus you are going to Hell, and Christians have been chosen by God before the foundations of the world.

How's that unbanning coming along? Why are avoiding the question? Is that considerate? Maybe if you took me up on my offer to play 8 a.m. during the Edmonton Open on Saturday morning I could ask you these questions face to face and you could answer them. It seems to me the atheist such as yourself is finding reason not to play the Christian at racquetball, but the Christian is more than willing to have some good games with you. I think you have everything backwards.