Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranked #1 in Canada 50+ Racquetball (Troy Brooks)

Blog Entries

Default Ranked #1 in Canada 50+ Racquetball (Troy Brooks)

I turned 50 in 2017 so I thought I would check out my racquetball ranking in Canada. The overall ranking I am at is 27th for active and non-active players which puts me at 22nd in Canada for active players. The closest player ranked behind me in the 50+ category is Jean Nolet who is 58th in Canada to my 27th. So I am ranked #1 in Canada 50+ by a wide margin even though I have been banned from Racquetball Canada since 2016.

I was banned from Alberta sanctioned tournaments since 2009 and still to this day courtesy of John Halko and Barbara May. They are no longer on the board of Alberta Racquetball. Perhaps that was God's will in the end because of their abusive behavior. To keep the story short, in 2009 Barbara May (administrator for Alberta Racquetball) lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence, so when I publically exposed her, she convened the board of Alberta Racquetball to ban me from playing in Alberta sanctioned tournaments since 2009. I played 30 tournaments in Canada from 2012 to 2015 (except for Alberta) and got to as high as 9th in Canada in 2013 at the age of 46 despite their every effort to ban me from Racquetball Canada. That all changed though after they sent in at least a half a dozen frivolous complaint letters over the years (which I extensively documented on the Internet) to Racquetball Canada all without any substance. But Racquetball Canada finally caved in in 2016.

You have to understand what is really going on here is I have given the gospel of salvation to Halko and Barb and others (not a single member of the Alberta Racquetball board is a Christian). They are all atheists back in 2009 as well as today. They know that I know they are going to Hell according to the Bible because they are too selfish to repent to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. Just like the Apostles were martyred for their eyewitness testimony seeing Jesus alive from the dead, I am martyred also. The hostility from non-Christians is seen in how they treat us Christians.

The other element of this is odd things John Halko has said over the years that show he is jealous of me at racquetball and was taking out on me by banning me from sanctioned tournaments. For example, he said after I lost a match to Danny Tarrabain, "now you are one of us."

"For love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire,
    which hath a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it:
    if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be despised" (Song of Songs 8.6-7).

I am told by a previous president of Edmonton Racquetball, if Alberta Racquetball was conducting itself properly they would put in a request to Racquetball Canada to lift the banning, but they for some reason are not willing to.

I've been playing racquetball off and on since I was 14 years old and never had a problem till Barbara May and John Halko got weird on me in 2009. However, I was getting increasingly strange behavior against me since I became a Christian in January 2001. In July at the Klondike 2001, I lost to Kane Waselenchuk in the finals 11-8. After I gave glory to God for playing well, Cam Bourque's wife came up to me and said I should keep my faith silent. I thought we were to spread the gospel not conceal it? That was the year Kane won his 3rd Nationals and his first IRT pro stop in Chicago. At the time I didn't even realize Kane had won the Nationals, had already played 5 IRT pro stops or would go on to win his first IRT pro stop in his 6th time on the IRT. I was in and out of racquetball again at that point. The previous year in the Klondike final in 2000 I also took Kane to the tiebreaker. I was 34 years old in 2001 and Kane was almost 20. How time flies!

In 1985 I won the Alberta Juniors and the free flight and hotel to the first Canadian Junior Nationals, beating Jason Ully (21-3, 21-17), but Alberta Racquetball forgot to enter me into the team event but only the individual event. My thumb had a blister which was very painful, and I could barely hold my racquet that weekend.
    If that didn't happen I would have won the Canadian Juniors I am fairly certain.

But that is beside the point. I have never received an official apology from Alberta Racquetball for their negligence. So after the Junior Nationals I quit racquetball for several years and got my Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Alberta instead.

I know that Jeff Buller is the president of Racquetball Alberta, and there might be some jealousy going on there as well, because Jeff Buller lost to me at the Nationals in 2015 by a score of 15-9, 15-8. He is unwilling to petition Racquetball Canada to lift the ban from sanctioned tournaments. And last time Halko and I played he lost 15-5, 15-4. His sidekick Al Bauman who is a terrible person for his comments, called me a "piece of shit" because I exposed his unethical behavior for maintaining a ban on me when he was a board member of Alberta Racquetball. But it seems to be God's will, as a result, he is no longer on the Alberta Racquetball board. He lost to me 15-0, 15-3 last time we played. Some things you never forget!

They are not very gracious losers. Cam Bourque has never beaten me. He challenged me to a fight outside after some disputed call when playing him at the Mayfield Club. Manny Gregorio who is hostile also has never beaten me. If these atheists can't beat you at racquetball they will try to impugn your character. Seems a bit aggressive if you ask me! I came back to racquetball in 2012 after quitting in 2009 and 2001 before that because of disgust with how cruel people can be sometimes. Think how obnoxious Manny, Barry Ould, and Cam Bourque are, because Manny in 2012 came into the court I was practicing on and said they will not play racquetball with me unless I apologize to them. I asked Manny, what was I suppose to apologize for? He had no answer. He was just being a dick. I continued to press him on this, and he belligerently evaded the question. Anyway, why would I want to play Manny who is in his 60s or Barry who is in his 80's, or Cam who is going to be 60 soon since they don't give me a game at all?

Whether it is the partners in crime Halko and May, or Halko and Al, or Many and Barry Ould, you can see these atheists are not very nice people. Barry came up to me very angrily one day and said, "You are not allowed to talk about Christianity at racquetball."

All of this is very unethical as you can imagine, but I see God's higher purpose which shows how atheists treat Christians which will lead people to Christ. My prayer is this leads people to Christ because people recognize they don't want to associate with this abusive behavior by atheists in how they treat Christians. If you have a false ideology it degrades your morality. This will be remembered as I have documented it extensively on the Internet.

There is always a silver lining or blessing. I would never have considered this before, but I plan on playing in the World Seniors in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to win the 50+ division 5 years in a row beginning in 2018. Apparently no Canadian has ever won their division at the World Seniors in its 33 year history. I plan on winning the 50+ at the US Open as well. I don't imagine I would have been motivated to do this if it wasn't for my abusers John Halko, Barbara May and whomever comprised the 3 person panel at Racquetball Canada. I think two of the members were Terry Nelson and Jack McBride.

Jack McBride in 2012 at the Mayfield Club said to me "out of the blue" that he was a Christian. So I asked him, Do you believe Jesus is God? He said no! So then I said, "You are not a Christian." At that point he got irate with me, and he has had a hard on for me ever since. He's been trying to stick it to me ever since. He should leave his religious views, and his false Christ, out of any decision to ban or not ban me from Racquetball Canada.

This is only the tip of the iceberg for the weirdness I have observed and endured. Should I talk about how John Halko physically attacked Manny Gregorio punching him in the stomach because Manny was getting under his skin during a match. Cam Bourque cheats on his wife with a woman I slept with also, so I get lots of retaliation for pointing out this fact after Cam emailed dozens of people calling me a fanatic for my faith. That is not very tolerant. Who is the fanatic I proposed? The adulterer trying to cover up his sin or the Christian who holds the adulterer accountable? Halko and May even got the manager of the Mayfield Club in 2012 to ban me from the club after I was playing there several months. Within a month of being kicked out of the Mayfield Club for no reason other than the whim of May and Halko, word was given the club would be permanently closed down and turned into hotel rooms. Darryl Thomas, a fellow brother in Christ, who plays racquetball suggested that this judgment came upon the players to disband Halko, Manny, Ould, Bourque, McBride and Bauman because of their evil. They had to resort to playing in the dungeons of the Kinsmen Sports Centre. Even now with the new LA Fitness recently built, the Operations Manager is considering turning the 3 racquetball courts into hot yoga. That remains to be seen. I play at GARC in Sherwood Park instead which has 4 racquetball courts and 2 squash courts and has several players to play that are 20 to 30 years younger than the above mentioned atheists. For example, they beat they can beat all of the atheists mentioned above. It's funny that Halko and May have not tried to ban me from GARC yet they got me banned from the Mayfield. How about some consistency?

The Holy Spirit put on my heart to say that those 3 courts at LA Fitness will be closed down IF they continue not to repent.
    How merciful God has been waiting for their repentance. But He won't wait forever. He is longsuffering not wanting any to perish. Though this verse is applicable to Christians to grow in the faith, it nonetheless has some application to non-believers that God wants to save and not perish.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward,
    not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Pet. 3.9)

I can write so extensively by the Holy Spirit about this because I am in the right and they are not.

I would feel guilty if I treated someone this way but those pointed out don't have a conscience to feel the same. They don't treat others as they would like to be treated. No matter what issues someone might have, it does not justify banning someone as many people have pointed out to me. So most people are on my side. Don't think just because I am banned that it is justified. Though these atheists hold some vain position of power and lord themselves over me, they are accountable to God whether they realize it or not. I definitely have a right to defend myself. At the end of the day all the atheist is trying to do is exalt his flesh above a Christian, because he knows the God of the Bible is sending that atheist to Hell. There is no surer way to go to Hell than by being an atheist, lost in your sins, and remaining unforgiven.

This applies to all non-Christians not just atheists. Only Christians and Old Testament saints and those that would accept the God of the Bible if presented are chosen before the foundations of the world.

If you were to ask existing board members of Alberta Racquetball or Racquetball Canada, or previous board members, why I am banned, nobody would give you a straight answer because they really don't know. So you know more is going on here which has to do with faith to leave someone banned for life. I have asked, and nobody gives me a straight answer either verbally or in writing since that fated day Barbara May lied to protect hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence in 2009.

It is a sad state on the human condition that nobody has the courage to stand up for what's right. Or the worse thing is to do nothing when evil is taking place -- the inaction of the RC and AR. This is a form of abuse. I've always known since 2009 that justice would not be forthcoming so that is why I document it online extensively and for the sake of posterity.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50plusranking.png 
Views:	281 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	519

Blog Entries

I played in the 35+ at the 33rd World Seniors in 2017 (even though I was almost 50) to get a lay of the land. Great tournament and environment to play in. Playing 50+ next year. I have to admit I was overweight by 12 lbs. (I should have been 172 but was 184) so I was sluggish. I won 4 matches and lost 3 matches. One of the matches was deleted because the player, Nathan Torrez quit after playing a couple matches.

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/draw...wVar=&message=

Mitch Brayley

It was a special treat beating Mitch Brayley when I was 46 years old (we played 3 times, he won two of those matches) because his dad Jamie Brayley was the president of Alberta Racquetball who banned me from Alberta sanctioned racquetball tournaments in 2009 forever! No explanation was given. Now Mitch is on the board of Alberta Racquetball and doesn't have a conscience when it comes to continuing to ban me. The abusive behavior continues, like father like son.

It's important to call out abusive people.

Mitch replied with a picture he beat me in the 2015 Nationals in Burnaby which truly misses the point. He is only concerned with himself. I remember Jamie when he was in Edmonton and we talked, he got upset or angry, or both, when he reminisced about Mitch losing to me in that close match at the 2013 Nationals in Langley. I hope Jamie was just kidding around though and not that serious. I have to admit I played better against Mitch since his father banned me from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta so it all worked out in the end.

I should be considered the underdog since I am 25 years older than Mitch. I would rather be banned and reach 9th in Canada at 46 years old and beat Mitch than not banned and not reach 9th and not beat Mitch that one time in 2013.
    Our first meeting in 2012 I just came back to racquetball after taking 3 years off, and our 3rd meeting I was 48 so beating him again @ 48 was not likely and didn't expect to win, plus I was sick as a dog at the 2015 Nationals in Burnaby (that would be my last Canadian Nationals because Racquetball Canada banned me in 2016 after it was inundated with what I can only describe as multiple mindless complaint letters from John Halko and Barbara May).

For me the match that counted was this one in the video below. And honestly, I don't think I would have done it if it wasn't for Mitch's dad motivating me. Isn't it amazing how things turn out when you let God take control of your life! Miracles can happen. Underdogs can win if we are faithful.

In fact, it was because Alberta Racquetball banned me that I went to a 2013 Regina tournament instead of an Edmonton tournament held at the same time in which I beat the 9th ranked player in Canada and then a month later, I beat the 5th ranked player in Canada; albeit, Nate Husulak was having hamstring problems. I don't know if I would have gone to these two Saskatchewan tournaments (Sask Open & Precision) if I wasn't banned from Alberta Racquetball because the Edmonton Open and Tom Holmwood (Calgary) were held the same weekends as the two Saskatchewan tournaments.

Blog Entries

I was using the James Landeryou High Backhand Z-Serve (HBZ) which I should not have been doing. This is not a good serve for me but it works great for James.

And I beat Francis Guillemette (who is about 10 years younger than me) at the 2013 Nationals in Langley. I finished 11th in that tournament.

Blog Entries

I can't help but think there is some perverse pleasure in these atheists banning me from sanctioned Racquetball Canada (since 2016) and Alberta Racquetball (since 2009) tournaments. All you need to ask is would Jesus do that? Of course not. There is your answer. Would a Christian do this? Nope. There is your answer doubly.

There is not a single Christian that I am aware of on the board of Racquetball Canada and Alberta Racquetball, not in 2009, 2012 or now. If you are not a Christian, you are going to Hell according to the Bible. "Whoever does not believe will be condemned" (Mark 16.16).

I can understand why an Atheist is hostile and retaliates when we point out this fact because his conscience is seared. But if you are a Christian I am sure you wouldn't treat your brother this way since I didn't do anything wrong to warrant such aggression, and as a Christian I wouldn't ban someone who was first sinned against by Barbara May, John Halko and Jamie Brayley in 2009.

"Do to others as you would have them do to you" (Luke 6.31).

http://www.christrevealed.com/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Brayley
    An excellent read.

I will be sure to think about these comments as I continue playing sanctioned events in both Alberta & Canada - instead of seeking satisfaction from matches I played nearly a half decade ago.

Perhaps if I get lucky enough, my ranking too shall benefit from a higher ranked player forfeiting against me with a hamstring issue!

As the saying goes, even a blind pig can find an acorn every once in a while.

On another note - I'm looking for a place to stay for the Edmonton Open in a couple of weeks (Dec 1 - 3). Hotels are so expensive nowadays, especially with the holiday season right around the corner.

I may already have a place lined up, but if that falls through - do you think I could stay at your place please? I believe you live fairly close by.

I'm very clean and will be as quiet as a church mouse.

Thank you!
    Too me that is odd you want stay at the home of the person you are raping?

I'll make you a deal. If you unban me from racquetball since you are on the Alberta Racquetball board you can stay at my place all you like. I don't need to play Alberta or Racquetball Canada sanctioned tournaments because I am a 50+ player now at the World Seniors and US Open; it's just the principle of the thing. Besides there is nobody even close to me in the 50+ rankings in Canada which did not depend on me beating Nate.

By the way, you did "get lucky enough" because playing someone who is sick is just as good as a forfeit.

You're missing the point AGAIN! Try to understand. Stop being shallow. I shouldn't have to repeat myself if you had empathy and were being conscientious.

All my comments as you will notice center around one thing, your and others' immorality continuing to ban someone from racquetball for almost a decade now. You're clinging onto something that happened almost a decade ago. That's crazy and merciless! See how you are different from a Christian because a Christian would never do that.

Do you gain some perverse pleasure by doing this? I am really curious. I am trying to appeal to your conscience. I know you have a conscience in there somewhere, it's not completely vanished. There was no justification in the first place and none were ever given to me. Bizarre right? What are we left with? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Everyone on the board of the ARA are antichrist so they express their hostility against Christians, including myself as I have shared the gospel of salvation to most. Atheists are not as passive as they would like you to believe. Such aggressive action! People considering faith will question how I have been mistreated by atheist racquetballers and renounce atheism and its immorality.

Bottom line according to the Bible you are going to Hell, so when you hear this fact from me it causes you to retaliate like continuing to ban me and expressing your religious discrimination. You might not even know this is your underlying motivation. It's like demonic possession because you are being controlled by something you are unaware of.

Not only do you find no initial justification for banning me, but continuing to do so is extremely unethical. So I show various things that have occurred over the years by God in judgment of this unethical behavior. Let's make a list of what I can remember.

1) At the beginning in 2009 Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence, and when I exposed her publically I was banned. This is typically called an ABUSE OF POWER.

2) The sinner never repents and never stops trying to rationalize his flesh. Perhaps close to a dozen frivolous and mindless complaint letters by John Halko, Jack McBride and Barb May were sent to Racquetball Canada over the years in which I responded to each back to Racquetball Canada and documented on the Internet. Their aim is malicious to get me banned from Racquetball Canada. Jack McBride told me out of the blue one day he was a Christian. I asked him if he believed Jesus is God? He said NO! to which I replied then he is not a Christian. His response was to send another complaint letter to Racquetball Canada. If I sneeze off goes another complaint letter. The insanity! I even did some YouTube videos (see below) to expose their abusiveness. For 25 tournaments from 2009 to 2016 Racquetball Canada did not ban me. It was not until Barbara May worked with Kathryn Iwaasa and Halko to send 3 complaint letters in one week. I think Racquetball Canada just caved in at that point (whoever was on the 3 person panel: Jack McBride, Terry Nelson, someone else). Kathryn took exception to the fact that I tried to show the Iwaasa family why Mormons are not Christians and thus, according to the Scriptures they are going to Hell. Milton Iwaasa said he welcomed any emails I send him on the subject. His wife unbeknownst to me was working behind the scenes at the impetus of Barbara May to send in her own complaint letter. All Kathryn needed to do was tell me she didn't want any more material about why Mormons are not Christians. Instead she took aggressive action. Interestingly Mormons are actually atheists at heart because they believe in an infinite regress of nature of gods creating gods. Mormons are considered to be polytheists and henotheists whereas Christians are monotheists.

Mormons/LDS don't believe in God of the Bible "who alone" (1 Tim. 6.16) was "from everlasting" (Neh. 9.5).

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...t-of-Mormonism

The 6 major sins of Mormonism

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...-Mormonism-LDS

You can find those complaint letters (and links to them) on this page and my response to them,

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...ll-Association

3) After playing racquetball several months in 2012 at the Mayfield Club John Halko and Barbara May got the manager to ban me from the club; completely arbitrary and capricious. God intervened and judged. Within a month word was given the facility would be shut down so they were disbanded. They were forced to play in the dungeon of the Kinsmen Sports Centre. This is a dramatic observation of how God works. "He has done a mighty deed with His arm; He has scattered the proud because of the thoughts of their hearts" (Luke 1.51).

4) I went to two tournaments in Saskatchewan held at the same time as Edmonton tournaments that I normally would not have gone to. Afterwards, my ranking was 9th in Canada. I didn't beat just Nate. I also beat Ashton Duda, Francis Guillemette, Sebastian Juteau, Jeff Buller, and Tanner Prentice many times.
    That's divine providence for sure!

5) I really don't think I would have ever beaten you Mitch if it wasn't for your dad banning me from Alberta Racquetball which is what motivated me. After all I was 15 years older than you. I see the Holy Spirit working there don't you? This has nothing to do with priding myself over beating you, but how God works.

6) God wanted Barbara May and John Halko off the board of Alberta Racquetball and it has finally happened while I am still hitting the racquetball.

7) I believe there is a another judgment coming in which the racquetball courts will be closed down at the L.A. Fitness in Edmonton and turned into hot yoga according to the Operations Manager. God may surprise us in some other way and uses evil for good. I would not want to be in the shoes of the people who had a hand in banning me.

8) What God is ultimately showing is the longer this goes on for the more people question and realize this is absurd and there is really something nefarious going on and has something to do with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Praise the Lord!

[Hab 1:5-11 NLT] 5 The LORD replied, "Look around at the nations; look and be amazed! For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it. 6 I am raising up the Babylonians, a cruel and violent people. They will march across the world and conquer other lands. 7 They are notorious for their cruelty and do whatever they like. 8 Their horses are swifter than cheetahs and fiercer than wolves at dusk. Their charioteers charge from far away. Like eagles, they swoop down to devour their prey. 9 "On they come, all bent on violence. Their hordes advance like a desert wind, sweeping captives ahead of them like sand. 10 They scoff at kings and princes and scorn all their fortresses. They simply pile ramps of earth against their walls and capture them! 11 They sweep past like the wind and are gone. But they are deeply guilty, for their own strength is their god."

That's a terrible state of mind to be in, to know and feel guilty but not resolve that guilt with power by letting your old man die on the cross with Christ and receive His substitution for forgiveness so it consumes them.

"We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing,
    so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin" (Rom. 6.6)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Brayley
    Correct me if I’m wrong, as there are gaps in my knowledge - but wasn’t Jesus an atheist?

Mitch
    I like responses like this because it shows there is no doubt we are dealing with a very insincere and crass person. Surely not even Mitch is that daft so he is willfully belligerent. But I don't put this all on Mitch. Everyone at least to my knowledge on the board of Racquetball Canada and Alberta Racquetball are atheists, and of course, going to Hell. There was really no way I was not going to be banned permanently for being a Christian in 2009 by Alberta Racquetball and 2016 by Racquetball Canada. This is how the world treats Christians. There is no surprise in that. I have no worries as this abuse can't go on forever since atheists are resurrected for Hell and eternally separated from God's elect. This is God's love.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. (Ps. 14.1)

Blog Entries

[Psa 146:1-10 NLT] 1 Praise the LORD! Let all that I am praise the LORD.

2 I will praise the LORD as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.

3 Don't put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.

4 When they breathe their last, they return to the earth, and all their plans die with them.

5 But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the LORD their God.

6 He made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. He keeps every promise forever.

7 He gives justice to the oppressed and food to the hungry. The LORD frees the prisoners.

8 The LORD opens the eyes of the blind. The LORD lifts up those who are weighed down. The LORD loves the godly.

9 The LORD protects the foreigners among us. He cares for the orphans and widows, but he frustrates the plans of the wicked.

10 The LORD will reign forever. He will be your God, O Jerusalem, throughout the generations. Praise the LORD!

Blog Entries

Mitch Brayley and his Dad Jamie Brayley

Mitch Brayley and his dad Jamie Brayley banned me from sanctioned racquetball tournaments in Alberta since 2009, still to this day, but Mitch lost to Tanner Mattson in the lowest division (White division). Fair tradeoff I think. Tanner won 15-9, 11-15, 12-10. Close.

I really believe that when you do something wrong in life (including remaining silent) and don't listen to your conscience, your performance falls and often in dramatic ways such as this so you know there is a connection. It makes you think, maybe God is intervening in this situation to try to get Mitch Brayley to wake up! Look God has done something for you to take notice of! You have a choice at that point to listen to God and take the corresponding appropriate corrective action or remain disobedient to God.

"Keep your conscience clear, so that, when you are abused [maliciously NIV], those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame" (1 Pet. 3.16 RSV).

There's two interesting facts to take note of:

1) the longer I am banned the longer you know and more certain you can be, if you didn't know already, the evil in the heart of Mitch Brayley towards me; and

2) since no reason was ever given for why I was banned and nobody knows why I am banned, it's all quite nefarious, coming from the hearts and minds and decision making of atheists hostile towards Christians.

Atheists are mean spirited and cruel people! They don't seem to exhibit an awareness of their wrong doing. Their conscience is dead, disassociated from life, rendered insensitive, and ceased communication with its environment.

The KJV of 1 Pet. 3.16 makes this clear about actual evil,

"Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mitch_brayley_lost.png 
Views:	254 
Size:	439.8 KB 
ID:	520

Blog Entries

Think of all my comments like the 3 billboards in this movie without all the crassness of course.

Blog Entries

You know what's weird about these atheists on the board of Alberta Racquetball, is you ask them why was I banned in 2009 and why am I still banned and they are all dead silent. They don't respond. All this time they have never given a reason. Weird eh?

It's like an atheist cult hostile to Christians.

I put the question straight to Mitch Brayley several times and he doesn't respond. That's really quite rude.

I know I wouldn't treat someone that way. He responds with other comments about other things he wants to talk about, but he doesn't address me about being banned. Why is he behaving so strangely? He doesn't know. Is he not in control of his faculties? Is he being controlled by the evil spirit in his inner man?

I am the only Christian in the racquetball community in Edmonton that I am aware of. It's like they are trying to kill out the last of us like a dying breed. Though I recall God speaking to Isaiah when Isaiah couldn't find any more believers, and God said there are 7000 more.

Praise the Lord!

Thread Information