Thread: The Next Player to Beat Kane Waselenchuk is Conrrado Moscoso from Bolivia

Blog Entries

Default The Next Player to Beat Kane Waselenchuk is Conrrado Moscoso from Bolivia

Conrrado Moscoso is going to beat Kane Waselenchuk at racquetball before Kane turns 40. Conrrado was born September 25, 1995 so he just turned 22.

Moscoso's wrist speed is faster than Kane's. Amazing! As a result he does all kinds of blistering trick shots like Kane does.

First I thought it would be Rodrigo Montoya. Then I thought it was Javier Mar. But now I am convinced it is Conrrado Moscoso. I haven't enjoyed watching a match this good in a long time at the 2017 US Open between Kane and Conrrado in the Quarterfinals.

The problem is he has never played a WRT or IRT stop before. If he played every WRT and IRT T1 stop, he could support himself. So he just has to want it bad enough. If he can't find anyone to support him then he needs to hit every WRT and IRT T1 stop on his own. And he has to know he is the best player out there besides Kane and that he is not that far behind Kane. He is very close. He makes Kane nervous.

Blog Entries

Rock Carson vs. Conrrado Moscoso

Actually the match between Conrrado and Kane was way better because Conrrado played even better.

Kane Waselenchuk vs. Conrrado Moscoso (quarterfinals 2017 US Open). Best match I have ever seen in my life, lots of trick shots.

https://enetlive.com/category/irt-3/.../2017-us-open/

Thread Information