Hello,

I've come here to lead a nice conversation regarding the existence of God. I am looking to be proven wrong and have my faith restored. Okay, here we go:

From what I understand this figure we've named God/Allah, etc (all in all same figure, different names), is an all-mighty, all-knowing figure that has absolutely unlimited power, huh, alright I understand that, and I'll accept that bit, only issue is...
Regarding the all knowing bit, if he truly does know everything, then that makes a lot of holes to be covered. Lets start from the beginning:
God created angels, including Satan, only issue is if God knew Satan's intentions why create him in the first place and put his followers and him in Satan's path? That brings us down even deeper. Regarding Adam and Eve, he knew Satan's intentions, he knew that they both (Adam & Eve) would eat that apple. Furthermore that makes all of our lives OBSOLETE regarding us going to heaven or hell, due to him KNOWING the outcome of our actions, and in the end whether we'll go to heaven or not. Why put your followers through pain and suffering if you know the outcome of their lives and whether they will stick with their beliefs or just cease to in order to save their lives. To take other things into account, lets say, ISIS, they have killed thousands on end yet for what reason? Why would God allow them to taint his name? Why would he allow these things to happen if he knew they would happen. Honestly if I was him I would lose sanity from knowing everything, because sometimes, ignorance is required. If you manage to prove me wrong I will be thankful.

EDIT*
When people pray, why do they look up into the sky if God is all around us?