Negative Inference Fallacy says, "The proof of a proposition does not disprove its converse."

Christ dying for a limited number doesn't mean Jesus didn't die for all.

If you say you love your wife does that mean your love is limited only to your wife? Of course not.

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me" (Gal. 2.20).

Does this mean nobody is saved except Paul? Of course not. Otherwise we would be committing negative inference fallacy.

"John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1.29).

There are passages that speak of the world and all, and other passages for the church. They are not mutually exclusive.

Calvinists read "all" without distinction, meaning all kinds of people rather than "all" without exception as Christians do.

Never do we find in the Bible "the world" associated with a limited number. Also, you can't always use "all" in the same sense always. There is flexibility with words.

'I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said" (1 Cor. 15.3).

Paul preached unto the Corinthians the gospel that Jesus died for them. Was everyone in Corinth saved? No. Of course not. Verse 11 says, "So it makes no difference whether I preach or they preach, for we all preach the same message you have already believed."

If Paul is preaching the gospel to believe, it would be a lie because in Calvinism they would never believe because God never gave them the human ability to do so. God is not a deceiver.

"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all" (Is. 53.6).

All at the start of the sentence and the end of the sentence is a rhetorical device for emphasis of "all."

The first "all" has everyone sinned? Is everyone born into sin? Yes. If you want to hang with a parallel you would have to say the second "all" is all without exception, not without distinction.

7 times Isaiah 53 says "our" just as Paul said "our" sins in 1 Cor. 15.