God wants us to expose frauds and charlatans. "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them" (Eph. 5.11).

Let's sum up this nonsense. If we are Christians we need to rebuke newsunit guy in the name of Holy Trinity the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I can't go to Hell with newsunit guy because I am once saved always saved (John 10.28). Praise the Lord! newsunit guy admits he doesn't want the God who requires you to be born-again. I knew that already. The warning bells have sounded about newsunit guy...

1) Doesn't give his life to Christ (John 6.44).
2) Was never born-again (John 3.7).
3) Thinks hell is not the lake of fire (Rev. 20.14).
4) Apostles don't exist (Eph. 4.11).
5) Doesn't accept Paul saying Moses identified with Christ (Heb. 11.26).
6) Rejects Jesus saying if you don't accept Moses, you are rejecting the Lord. Jesus said, "If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me" (John 5.46).
7) Calling Jesus a liar when Jesus said you must be born again (1 John 5.10). He makes a liar out of newsunit.
8) Doesn't know what the cross of salvation is.

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins [identification], should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls." (1 Pet. 2.24,25).

Of course that is just the tip of the iceberg. He got no further than the first six words of the first question which were a stumbling block for him. Why? Because he doesn't search God out with all his heart and soul, so that's why he doesn't find Him (Jer. 29.13). Sad really.

http://biblocality.com/forums/register.php (19 questions, 18 more in your profile)