"So now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had in your presence before the world existed. Father, I desire that those also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory, which you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world (John 17:5, 24).

"Who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 1:4).

"15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell" (Col. 1.15-19)

The best evidence from Scripture seems to be that Jesus was the Son of God when God created, and always in a subordinate role to the Father. However, this subordinate role says nothing about His character for He is equal to the Father in substance (Phil. 2).

"All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being" (John 1.3).

God the Father spoke, the words that brought the universe into existence while God the Son was the agent who brought them to pass. Therefore the Son was equal in being but subordinate in His role to show us humility to be like Jesus was to His Father. We know that when He returns He will give all things back to the Father and submit Himself to the Father.

"When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to the one who put all things in subjection under him, so that God may be all in all (1 Cor. 15.28).

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/...tewart_221.cfm