Witness Lee said in speaking of the Church and Christ, "In number we are different, but in nature we are exactly the same." No we are not! We are not God. Nobody has the nature of deity except the Holy Trinity. Nobody will ever be God in eternity except God. There is not a corporate body of people that add up to God.

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Is. 43.10).

Lee said, "The Church is the manifestation of God in the flesh. The Church is the continuation and multiplication of God in the flesh. We are then the increase, the manifestation of the enlargement of God in the flesh. God manifest Himself in the flesh in a wider way" God can get bigger? That's a new one.

God can't mingle His nature with ours for we would be destroyed.
God is omniscient, omnipresent, infinite. We are finite.

For Lee everyone becomes a God-man mingled with God. They are God-men. There is only one God-man, the God who became man.

"For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed" (Mal. 3.6).

Therefore, the god of Witness Lee is absolutely and entirely not the God of the Bible. Witness Lee is going to Hell. He died a sinner and an unregenerate.

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them" (Rom.16.17)