Isn't it amazing people will stop at nothing to deny the death of Jesus on the cross. People are talking about the Mandela Effect which simply states people remember Mandela dying long before he actually did. I don't have that problem. He died in 2013. But if people really do have this condition (and not made up), which I find hard to believe, they still admit Mandela died. Or if they think he died when hadn't died yet, they are not too bright, nor up close and personal with Jesus. His mother and father and closest friends would never think He died years before He actually did in the gospel accounts. Sorry Atheists and Muslims. Nice try but your attempt fails the test of explanatory scope, credulity and plausibility.

These atheists and alien hunters claim we are in an alternative universe where Jesus died some other time than when he actually did; or in the case of Muslims, they believe Jesus never died. Since it is impossible for aliens to exist because there is not enough planets in the universe, needing over 800 variables to come together for life, and there is no grounds for an alternate universe so not even Muslims can get out of this one, how about we all just come back to reality and accept Jesus who is God the Son died on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but receives everlasting life.

Humbly come to the cross. Put your independence and self-exaltation aside and trust in your Creator in the need for salvation to reconcile yourself back with Him. Nothing is better, and if what I have said is not true, nothing is lost anyway.