Thread: A Teller at Superstore in Sherwood Park, Alberta is Racist (Religious Discrimination)

Blog Entries

Default A Teller at Superstore in Sherwood Park, Alberta is Racist (Religious Discrimination)

I went into Superstore today and made a harmless comment. I said to the teller, the day before Ramadan, I don't think Ramadan is true fasting, because Muslims gorge in the morning, snack at lunch, and gorge in the evening, and they call that fasting. That's why some people make fun of Ramadan as OPPOSITE MONTH.

I said to her that I will show people what true Biblical fasting is. I went 32 hours without any food on Friday and Saturday.

Then she called me a racist and wouldn't serve me. She said to go to another till. I don't know if she was a Muslim, but her skin was brown. I've She could be Indian (from India). I've never met any Caucasian Muslims so based on that alone Muslims are racist. She was not willing to serve me for a few minutes at our standoff. I was prepared to call the Manager over and let him know that his teller was being racist towards me and would not serve me since I am a Christian. But the teller finally served me.

I told the teller she was being self-righteous and racist towards me because she said she won't serve me based on my faith as a Christian. Christians believe Ramadan is unrighteous and unholy, and Muhammad is going to Hell since he rejects Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. Salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. And the reason why studies show Muslims consume twice as much food during Ramadan is because the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Muslims really have no control over their flesh because they are not willing to die on the cross with Christ. Thus, they lack true discipline.

Whereas Christians have power over sin because we have died on the cross so Satan can't work through that which has died from the old creation. They don't even accept Jesus is God and died on the cross for the sins of the world. They don't even believe Jesus died on the cross. You can't come along six centuries with no evidence in a cave all by yourself and claim Jesus didn't die on the cross. That's absurd!

Of the 17 non-Christian sources for Jesus within 150 years of His death, 12 of them speak of His death, 7 of His deity and 12 of His resurrection. We have a total of 45 sources for Jesus and almost all of them speak of His death on the cross. 24 of them speak of His resurrection.

Blog Entries

Basically we have to restrict our comments and just go to Superstore to shop only. There are certain things we can't say. Like you can't mention why you think Ramadan is wrong, or any other number of things that may offend the staff. That is the world we live in, giving more power and growth to the Ottoman Empire which was the greatest empire the world has ever seen, even larger than the Roman Empire. They will not stop until Israel is pushed out into the Mediterranean Sea. So we have to stop them with preventative action like the Allies should have done against Hitler's Axis powers. Non-Muslims have to pay a special tax (they call it a protective tax) in Muslim countries. How is this not discrimination? Either we pay the tax or we are put to death.

Why did 9/11 happen? Because on Sept. 11 the Ottoman Empire was stopped at Geneva. From that day forward, they could not expand any further. And the Crusades drew them back. We should be thankful otherwise the world would be under Sharia law which is barbaric! Women have to cover their face and their genitals are cut off so they can't experience pleasure or are less likely to cheat on their husbands as men try to control them. But it is really the men in Islam that are the problem with their sex drive they try to curtail by being abusive towards women otherwise they would cheat on their wives more.

The reason why there are so many Muhammadistic terrorists is because that is true Islam and they are jealous of the wealth of modern societies. They think to themselves, they are so great, but why are they so poor? This internal conflict persists! In the 54 Muslim countries they only make up about 1 or 2% of global GDP. So by killing people, they incite governments to take action against the Muslim community which produces even more terrorists. Islam is a never ending cycle of utter evil. Everyone who is a Muslim should give their lives to Christ and be once-saved-always-saved otherwise they are going to Hell according to the Bible, according to the Apostles, according to Paul and according to Jesus who created us all.

Historians don't value writing that are 600 years after the fact (e.g. Koran said Jesus never died on the cross). They prefer sources closer to their events. Muslims have no ground for saying Jesus never died on the cross, let alone died for the sins of the world.

Thread Information